Onboarding process stuck

Hi, I tried to register on the Niyo Global app for the international debit card. In the process, it asked me for the regular steps like passport, adhaar verification, phone number verification etc. But it also asked me for my bank account details which it didn’t for my colleagues. Now the app has been stuck at ‘processing your wealth account’ from the last 5 days and haven’t progressed anywhere. Can this be sorted?

Hey @Aditya_Kumar_Madan! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Regret the inconvenience. We’ve introduced a new onboarding flow for the Android users and a few of the users are facing this issue. This has been highlighted to our concerned team and they are working on it. Rest assured, we’ll connect with you as soon as we receive an update on this.

Regards,

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for reaching out to me this quickly. I’m trying to get on board but the 2-3 days notification has been extended to 4-5 days. Also I received a call from Niyo’s customer care who assured me that the problem is already solved and scheduled a follow up call. Neither the problem has been solved nor have I received the follow up call. Can you please offer some solution for this?

Hey @Aditya_Kumar_Madan! The issue has been already escalated to our team for further investigation and they are on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a slightly longer time.

Hi Deepak,
Can you update the status? I’ve to travel abroad on 31st and the last 1 weeks I’ve been stuck at this itself.
Thanks

@Aditya_Kumar_Madan regret the delay. Looks like it may take some more time. We are constantly following up with our team on this. We’ll connect with you as soon as we receive an update.

Hi Deepak,
Any update regarding this? My colleagues have gotten their accounts open. Can you help me put my application in the fast track lane?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Aditya_Kumar_Madan, we are sorry to say that we haven’t received any updates yet. Our sincere apologies for the delay happening from our end.

Hi @Aditya_Kumar_Madan, can you please retry now and check if you are able to proceed further and complete the onboarding formalities?

Hi @Deepak thank you for your help. My account has been created.

1 Like

Thanks for your time over the call and thank you for confirming @Aditya_Kumar_Madan!

Stay safe!

Regards,