OFFER > It's our birthday today & here's our treat, NiyoX users! 🎂

NiyoX turns 1 and we’re humbled, overwhelmed and excited that IT’S OUR BIRTHDAYYYY… :partying_face:

Okay…sorry for screaming,:sweat_smile: but we just can’t keep calm! :birthday:

All thanks to our 1.3 Million+ customers, this year has been a joyride for us as we put our best foot forward to make banking smarter, safer and simpler for you all.

We have no one else to thank except you all so here’s a treat for being part of this wonderful journey because truly, this celebration would be impossible without you all! :innocent:

1 yr app inbox-100 (1)
*Offer valid only on 25th March 2022.
Maximum cashback Rs 100

Don’t wait, wish us and off you go shopping :shopping::running_man:

LoL how to use NiyoX Debit Card on my birthday when my Full KYC is pending from 5+ days and on posting 2 times in this forum there is no response from anyone.

2 Likes

Only if it worked…

Transactions keep failing, sometimes due to timeouts and sometimes due to alien technical errors. App gets stuck on loading. Nobody on live chat. You guys probably underestimated the surge this offer was gonna get you :rofl:

Happy birthday :cake:
Good luck getting the server back in action!

2 Likes

Hey @Deep_Saha! We sincerely regret the delay. As we checked, we see that your Video KYC is pending at the Bank’s end for approval. Once that’s done, your product upgrade should happen right away.
Rest assured, we have raised it to the Bank to understand the delay and expedite it. We will get back to you as soon as we have an update. LK

2 Likes

Hey @jit! Thank you for your valuable time on the call.

We believe that it is just a temporary issue and we request you to try making the transaction after some time, it should definitely go through. LK

1 Like

How I can avail the offer when I can’t login the from 21 st March,after the recent Sim binding update .No update on Ticket No- 1218266. Tried to verify Sim above 50 times.but alawys shows server down. Very much disappointed from service of NiyoX.
Error Screenshot also given below for your reference

1 Like

Hello, I don’t know what’s wrong with your bank’s server. No debit card transactions are going through. Getting stuck at payment page. Tried this 4-5 times now at different apps.

1 Like

Hey man, @Lucky, just tried, and it worked. Indeed was a temporary issue. Thank you for going the extra mile and giving me the quick heads up on the call! Happy weekend!

2 Likes

Hey @Sandi! We have already highlighted your concern and we are trying to get a fix on the issue. You can still make use of the offer by doing an ECOM/POS transaction with your card and get 100% cashback up to ₹100/-.

We assure you that we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on your login issue. LK

1 Like

What’s working❓ it’s been from 11 am.

1 Like

Hey @devaesh!

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We sincerely regret the hassle. We have already highlighted this to the bank and we assure you that this is just a temporary issue. Please try again after some time and you should be able to complete the transaction. You can also try making a POS transaction to qualify for the offer. LK

1 Like

Your birthday offer made us unable to do normal transaction just hope to be fixed soon. Btw it’s happy birthday for you and wish you the same.

2 Likes

Hey @HARSHITH!

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We understand that you are unable to complete the transactions and we assure you that we have already highlighted this to the Bank to try & resolve it for you. This is just temporary and we request you to try after some time, it should definitely get completed. You can alternatively try making a POS transaction as well and participate in the offer. LK

1 Like

Hey @ShubhRan!

We are working with the bank to resolve it for you. It should be fixed shortly. We request you to try after some time and it should most definitely process.

Thank you so much for your wishes. It means the world to us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Call got disconnected, pls call me again

1 Like

Card is not working at all online, every time money gets debited, it gets refunded instantly.

1 Like

It’s shameful that on your first ever birthday, your system and server failed to handle the transaction of your clients.

It’s creating doubt in your big balance holding customer!!!

Please fix it asap , I couldn’t even login in niyox now.

And also please clarify minimum amount for transection?
And minimum cashback we get could be 0 also??

1 Like

Finally I can Login to app without Sim Binding,Thanks team for communicating me and resolving the issue. Now it suggestion to team that If you bring any Update then pls do trial in differnt reknown company devices.

Hey @Nilay_Rachchh ! (1) We believe this issue has been resolved. We request you to please try again. Your transaction should go through.
(2) We have sent a private message to you, please check your DM.
(3) Pay using your debit card (POS/ECOM) and earn 100% Cashback on a minimum transaction of INR 10. The maximum cashback you can get is Rs.100.