Not receiving Niyo Global App OTP

hello, i am not getting the OTP to login to the Niyo Global App. i have the SBM Niyo Card and just made a foreign transaction on it, but when I try to log in with my phone number, I’m prompted to enter the OTP. I’m in Germany, getting all OTPs from Axis Bank, SBI, etc., just the Niyo OTP won’t come. Please help, this is stopping me from either topping up my account or checking balance, or anything app related. The app is the only way I can keep a tab on my account anyway. Please help out. My account is related with this email id - debjani747@gmail.com.

Hey @Debjani_Dutta ! We tried to reach you, however, we were unable to establish contact. We request you to try again and confirm?

hello, i’m still not getting the otp - the number registered with SBM Niyo Global is 9874952607. I can be reached on my email id debjani747@gmail.com, but since i’m in Germany I won’t be available over my Indian phone number. My German number is +49 1628226849, you can reach me here.

i’m getting all my OTPs from SBI & Axis Bank on my Indian number, just not the Niyo one and now I can’t access the app. Please help out, I have plenty of transactions to make.

hello, i’m still not getting the otp - the number registered with SBM Niyo Global is 9874952607. I can be reached on my email id debjani747@gmail.com, but since i’m in Germany I won’t be available over my Indian phone number. My German number is +49 1628226849, you can reach me here.

i’m getting all my OTPs from SBI & Axis Bank on my Indian number, just not the Niyo one and now I can’t access the app. Please help out, I have plenty of transactions to make.

Hey @Debjani_Dutta

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. It’d be a great help if you can confirm if you’re receiving OTPs to your registered mail id. Eventually, your concern has been highlighted to our team, allow us to have this checked and get back to you with an update.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

hello, no. that’s the thing. i’m not getting the OTPs on my registered email id debjani747@gmail.com either. But i receive my monthly statements on my email. Please enable this feature, otherwise I won’t be able to make transactions.

Hello, I’m using the SBM Niyo Global Card. I’m in Germany and I just did a transaction online, but I am not getting the OTP to login to the app (with my phone number). I need to check my balance and obviously the exchange rate too. This is not an issue with my network because I’ve regularly receiving text messages from SBI, Axis Bank, etc. It’s just the SBM Niyo OTP I don’t receive. Please can you fix this issue? It’s the only way I can login to the Niyo app, I won’t otherwise be able to check my balance or do other transactions.
Please help.

hello, my issue hasn’t been solved yet. not receiving OTPs on my number or my email id. please do something about this. I can’t have my money tied up in SBM Niyo without being able to use it.

hello, so i just transferred funds out of my SBM Niyo account using PhonePe UPI, and i received a text on my phone from SBM that the amount had been transferred, like normal. What I understand is that the issue is with the card - when i transacted with the SBM Niyo card (two separate Euro spendings) i didn’t get a text or even an email about the amount debited/transaction done. Also can’t log-in to the SBM Niyo app because it sends the OTP to my number which i’m not getting.
So the issue is the card - because just got a text on my number about the UPI transfer, but no otps, nothing when i use the Niyo card. Please help me out, it’s been days.

Hey @Debjani_Dutta! Inconvenience regretted! Allow us to have this investigated further.

hello, i think it’s been 7 days now since i raised my issue about not receiving OTPs on my number for logging into the Niyo Global app, and no texts about the transactions I did with the Niyo Global card either. Why is this problem persisting? I know that Niyo can send texts to my number because I received an update when I moved money out of my account via UPI. why does this not extend to normal OTPs and the Niyo Global card transactions? Those are the two most important things and if this problem persists, I will have to close my account forthwith, as it will be of absolute zero use to me.

Please escalate this, your service has taken too much time already. You stand losing a customer in the balance.

Hey @Debjani_Dutta! Regret the delay! We have escalated this issue to our team and upon investigation, our team couldn’t find any issues with your account. The OTPs are being sent to your number. It looks the there’s an issue with the network service provider.

hello, somehow, miraculously, after 10days of trying in vain, i received the OTP from Niyo today!! I put it in and was prompted to enter my passcode, and then I could access the app as usual. Phew!!! why did this problem persist for so long? anyway, thanks for helping out, even though it took time.

I look forward to transacting with the SBM Niyo Card and account. Thanks!

1 Like