Not be able to tranfer money or use my account

Hi,

Since 3rd of August 2022, my card suddenly started declining, i tried everything IMPS/NEFT/UPI/POS and also tried withdrawing from atm but everywhere it says, insufficient balance even though i have 50,000 in my account. I raised 2 tickets for the same and haven’t got any reply since then. I am in Turkey and have been facing

Hey @sushmit_godha! Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We sincerely apologize for the hassle. We’ve requested your details via DM. Please revert with the requested information for us to investigate this further. LK

Hi,

Since 3rd of August 2022, my niyo global card/account suddenly stopped working. I have tried everything NEFT/IMPS/UPI/POS and even tired withdrawing money, but it says card declined due to insufficient balance. I have 50,000 inr in my account still it declines. I am i turkey and have been facing a lot of issues as my money is stuck. I have raised a ticket as well on 3rd but haven’t got any response on it. I am really annoyed and genuinely worried. Please help

Hello @sushmit_godha ! We have escalated your issue to the Bank. Rest assured, we’ll get back to you with an update as soon as possible. -WB

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account blocked or frozen