Not able to withdraw or enquiry about balance in local atms india

Tried in 3 different atms to withdraw amount and also for balance enquiry. Every time the transaction has been failed. Ive recieved this card yesterday and online transactions are working. Please help me out.

Hey @Sai_Pratyush_Reddy_K ! We’re really sorry you had to face this issue. Could you please answer the follow-up questions via DM?

Yes sure! Please direct message once

I’ve DM’ed you here on the community, kindly check and revert.

Ive sent you my details in DM please check once

1 Like

Hi,
I am also facing issues while withdrawing from ATMs…it’s been a few days since I received the card. A Niyo agent had called me up 2 days back and asked me to check withdrawing from an ATM before I take it for my international trip.

Could you please suggest what is to be done?

Hi
Im not able to do transations in atm and as well as swiping machine at shopping. They suggested me to do transactions by applying induction tape on the chip and i was able to withdraw money. Better take a new card and ship ut to your Destination which ever country you’re going.

1 Like

Ohh, Any idea on what the procedure is to apply for a new one?

Thanks @Sai_Pratyush_Reddy_K !

@ashrithjain Facing the same issue. Could you guide me on whats to be done?

Hey can you help me i facing a same problem i can’t withdraw money from atm in india for this sbm niyo visa Signature card

Hey can you help me please i am facing same problem i can’t withdraw money form atm in india from this sbm niyo visa Signature card

Hey @Shivpal_Singh ! We’re sorry you had to face this issue. We’re aware of the issue and are currently fixing it as we speak. Appreciate your patience. Meanwhile, could you please try the card in other ATM?

1 Like

I trying in other atm i am facing same issue please solve my problem

I’m facing the same issue for the last week as well. I got a call from a representative who asked me to lock and unlock and atm options from the app. But it is still not working. Could anyone suggest what can be done?

Hey @Madhav_Sankar_K ! Welcome to Niyo Community! We’re aware of the issue and are currently fixing it as we speak. We also understand that you’ve completed the troubleshooting process. You’ll be instantly notified once we fix your card. Unfortunately, it’s taking longer than expected. Appreciate your patience,

Regards,
Ashrith

@Shivpal_Singh on this screen try going ahead with “Proceed with M/C or Visa conversion”. i normally do that when i use my uk debit card in indian atms. should work then

Brother it’s also not working when i proceed the other option

Is your issue solved yet ?