Not able to create account on Niyo Global App

When I entered the details of my pan and aadhar it’s show an error i.e. we couldn’t find a match in CKYC Database.

What’s the solution for that ?

Hey @Ankit11097! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Having said that, we regret to inform you that as of now we won’t be able to proceed with your onboarding as your CKYC data is not updated OR does not match our requirements.

A CKYC record is updated only if you hold a Mutual Funds account or a Bank account. The chances are you might already have these, but the bank or your mutual funds’ account partner might have not updated your KYC record in the directory.

While I write this we are already working on an alternative for the same and will you’ll be informed about it once it’s launched. In the meanwhile, you may try another product of ours i.e NiyoX which offers a Tap & Pay feature and can be used for international transactions at 0 mark-up charges.

Regards,

Dear Sir

Thank you for the clarification. But My CKYC is completed with the Bank means it’s updated completely. Still recently I visited my bank (Union Bank of India) and I had few words with them regarding to update my CKYC then they told me it’s already updated and this is your CKYC ID - 10050594331359. That means everything completed from my side. This error is occurred by your side or from your server.

Kindly provide me the best possible solution for this issue.

Awaiting your most kind revert.

Warm Regards
Ankit Sharma

1 Like

Any action taken on my post ? Or not ?

Hey @Ankit11097! As we checked from our end, we are sorry to let you know that we cannot proceed with onboarding for Niyo Global by SBM. We understand that you have got your CKYC number from your bank, however, it didn’t match the CKYC onboarding criteria for Niyo Global. Due that reason we’ve suggested you to try NiyoX.