No serviceable pincode in entire district

I have emailed this issue, but whichever pincode in my district I try during ‘SBM Savings account’ creation fails. I even tried one of inner city pincodes for Ernakulam - 682011

I have tried at least 5 pincodes, each of them show ‘Pincode doesn’t look good. Please check’. What is the cause of this error? Please help!

Hi @Isaac

We’re curious! kindly DM the screenshot of the issue reflecting in your device. We will get this check for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith

@Bansari @ashrithjain @tv1 @ankurc07 @Sachin @Pranav_Sehgal @TusharVerma @Rajat_Prajapati Pincode 277209 has been shown unserviceable however my district headquarters Pincode is serviceable.
I thought of proceeding with the district headquarters Pincode but I see a disclaimer that it can’t be changed further so I am in confusion. Should I change it for my district headquarters ?
Anyway, what are the reasons behind unserviceable locations?
FYI The same Pincode (277209) has local offices of Delhivery, E-com Express, E-Kart. Only Bluedart have their local office in my district headquarters but they too deliver items to this Pincode.
My district headquarters pincode is 277001.