No message on transaction

Hi,

I’ve used my Global card for some online transactions (upto 100 GBP). While the transactions themselves have gone through without an issue, I haven’t received any SMS / email confirming them. Nor does the app update right away to reflect the transaction?

Is this by design or a bug?

My worry is that in case of fr*ud I wouldn’t find out until days later?

Hey @watteroy ! We request you to use your registered email address and registered mobile number to receive any transactional based messages. You will get transactional based OTPs via SMS and transaction success alerts on mail and SMS.

1 Like

Hi - I am using my phone and email ID. I’m getting OTPs on my phone. How do I enable transaction wise alerts? I’m not getting any at the moment. The app does not reflect transactions until days after the event.

1 Like

Hi @ashrithjain - Any update? how do I receive transaction alerts on phone and email?

1 Like

Hey @watteroy ! Kindly make sure to check your junk folder.

1 Like

@ashrithjain - I’ve checked the spam folder as well. Nothing there. And there’s no spam folder on my sms. I’m only getting OTPs on SMS. No transaction alerts. How do I enable them?

1 Like

@Bansari @Aswathy_Nambiar @Ranjith - Can you folks help here?

Naste, i was receiving sms and emails till 1st september, have received messages after that but no emails, and i agree with watteroy this is a very sensitive issue (w.r.t. frauds etc) and should be addressed on high priority coz then app has not updated tramsactions.

1 Like

Hey @Sindhi ! Please make sure to check the spam folder in your email.

1 Like

What about in my case? I have received no emails or SMS. Nothing in spam either. What should I do?

1 Like

Hi @ashrithjain - any update? I’m still not receiving SMS transaction confirmation messages? How do I enable them?

@Bansari?

1 Like

Nope, not even in spam
Also, not receiving messages and emails both
For transactions done in the past 2 days
Really severe issue

This thing of not receiving messages and emails is so scary as it is the most basic thing especially when the app is not reliable

I agree with you. Would be better to transfer the money out until they fix it! No notifications plus the app doesn’t show the transaction either!

1 Like

So have started receiving messages, app does not update transaction 11pm onwards until morning, after that, it does.

Not for me! No SMS yet. I am getting emails now. At least for the last transaction I did

1 Like