No Branch Nearby, Shall I still proceed with NiyoX?

Greetings NiyoX Community Members,
This afternoon, I opened my savings account with NiyoX but it was later I realised, I don’t got any Equitas Bank Branch in Uttarakhand. Now as I had applied for my Full KYC, I want to know who will be approaching me for the same and shall I continue with NiyoX or file for my account closure?
Thank You.

Hey @Dr_Harshit_Joshi welcome to Niyo Community!

We are happy to get you onboard. Once your account is opened successfully, you can schedule the KYC visit from your app. Open NiyoX app > Click on Pending Actions drop-down (from the top) > Order Platinum Visa Debit Card > Select your card design > Schedule Full KYC Visit as per your convenience > Confirm.

On scheduling the visit, our team will reach out and help you with the KYC formalities at your doorstep. For any further queries, you may reach our in-app chat support and we are happy to help you.

2 Likes

Greetings @Deepak
The Ecom Express Agent visited me and they successfully helped me out to upgrade my Full KYC NiyoX Account. Also, my order for Visa Platinum Debit Card automatically placed through NiyoX app. I’m waiting for the tracking details for now from Equitas Bank through SMS. Hoping to have seamless banking experience through NiyoX and Equitas.
Thank You.

1 Like

Hi @Dr_Harshit_Joshi thank you for letting us know. Usually, it takes up to 15 days to get the card delivered to you. To know more about the card delivery, we kindly request you to refer Debit card delivery time - #2 by jainashrith

1 Like

Thank you for support @Deepak
Today, I received my tracking details for Debit Card. Until now, services had been seamless and less cumbersome that I had thought. I also had a word with Equitas Customer Support and they helped me out thoroughly.

I want to know does bank branch nearby makes a difference to services offered by NiyoX?
As NiyoX is following the concept of NeoBank in India under which most of the banking solutions are provided online w/o any branch visits, I saw many people are quoting regarding their bank branch selection.

I had been automatically allotted T Nagar Branch which is 2250 KMS away from my home. Uttarakhand State owes no branch of Equitas Bank.

Kindly help.

@Dr_Harshit_Joshi you are most welcome :smiley:

You have been allotted T Nagar Branch in Chennai as it is the main branch. However, it doesn’t make any difference about the branch. All the banking services are available online through NiyoX app or through internet banking. Also, when required, it is not necessary to visit the home branch. You may visit any Equitas Small Finance Bank.

1 Like

Greetings @Deepak
Today, I received my welcome kit from Equitas Bank.
The proceedings and banking experience till now has been exclusively seamless. The customer support executives from Equitas genuinely understands the situation and deploy their best possible help. I hope the same experience goes on once NiyoX’s clientele proliferates furthermore.
Thank You.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.