NiyoX vs Niyo SBM

Hello
I will soon be travelling abroad for my studies and I am confused between NiyoX and Niyo SBM which one to choose from.
Can someone explain all the difference and the advantages of each on and which card should I choose to travel with.

You can’t use NiyoX debit card for transacting in currency other than INR !

Hi @Adarsh_Pandey ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

As you mentioned you will be traveling for your studies we recommend you to go for Niyo Global by SBM as its a 0 forex markup global card specially designed for international travelers and students. Please stay noted Niyo Global by SBM is a beta version product, you might face some hiccups but rest assured we are here to help you.

Here, peep on to get a brief idea about Niyo Global by SBM: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

PS: International transactions could be done through NiyoX however there’s a forex markup of approximately 3.5%

Cheers!
Bansari

But every time I am trying to create an account on SBM it shows server down. How can I open an account in Niyo SBM under this situation?

Hello I faced the same problem too while I was creating mine…but it resolves itself after a while

How much time did it take? To resolve? @ScottishBaron

Hi @ScottishBaron @Adarsh_Pandey ,

Sorry to hear that :confused:
Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.
Cheers!
Bansari

@sachin Try during the evening time as it seems I guess that’s when the server’s are less congested and works…that’s what happened to me

I registered in evening 2 days before and I am trying from 2 days still this problem occurs every time . At this point I am frustrated, I know this is a beta build but their customer support should be able to solve it .

I did it today at around 5.30 PM and was able to open it successfully in a single go

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.