NiyoX is running a bank or a social media website?

In the meanwhile, we are also checking with the bank.

Can you please contact me again. Meanwhile i haven’t got any revert from equitas bank. So where should I send the answers ?

@Rohit_Kumar8 we’ll try to arrange a call back shortly. In the meanwhile, you can send them to niyox.escalations@goniyo.com from your registered email and we’ll follow up with the bank on your behalf.

I have already sent the mail and yet nothing has been done against it till now. In the first place why have u closed by debit only without any proper justified reason. Secondly I got a call from niyox and I was asked some questions then they told that they will call back in an hour. No call recived yet. Please escalate this matter quickly and unfreeze my account or I’m gonna do case against you.

Hey @Rohit_Kumar8! Apologize for the delay. :slightly_frowning_face:
We are working closely with the bank to help you with this. The bank team is working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking a slightly longer time. We kindly request you to allow us some more time.

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hii Everyone
Niyox Se Koi Bhi Account Open Mat Karna Agar Paisa phas gaya to koi response nahi milta hai na bank ki taraf se na hi niyox ki taraf
Mera account freez kar diya hai reasons pata nahi hai kisi ko bhi Q hua hai mail Kiya to bola gaya 3 to 5 days me unfreeze ho jayega but 15 days ho gaya hai abhi tak koi response nahi hai call center me call Karo to bolte backend se mail nahi aaya hai

Hey @Ashok4! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Our sincere apologies for the account freeze hassle. We see that you’ve reached out to our support and believe that you’ve shared the required details with the bank. On sending an email to the bank, you must have received an automated SR (Service Request) number. We kindly request you to share that with our team via the ongoing email ticket 1255020 and we’ll follow up with the bank on your behalf.

Regards,