Niyox IMPS transaction failed and money debited(1 lakh)

Yesterday I had a emergency for 1 lakh. So I tried to send money using niyox app. The benefitiory was added on 1 month ago.
At the end of transfer, money debited and did not credited in benefitiory. 24 hours is competed and money is not credited in niyox or benefitiory account. Contacted niyox customer support and told me to wait 2 working days. 1 working day is completed.

Please issue my refund ASAP because i told to benefitiory person “kindly wait for 2 days, bank transfer is failed and money debited”

Yesterday I have a emergency situation for 1 lakh, So i tried to send money using niyox. Benefitiory was added 1 month ago. At the end money is debited and does not credited in benefitiory account. 24 hours is completed. Money not credited in niyox or benefitiory, where is my money?. I contacted niyox customer support and they told me to wait 2 days. It is some horrible experience for me. Hardly earned money is put in to the bank then we can not use the money as our needs and wait for two days.
Dear team
Please fix this kind of issues in your app.
Purpose of a typical bank is money deposit and withdraw. I did not face any issue during deposit. But money withdrawing is little bit difficult from niyox.
Please fix the issue ASAP otherwise result more customers lost from niyox.
“Please issue my refund ASAP because I told to benefitiory to kindly wait for 2 days bank transfer is failed and money debited.”

Hey @Jithin007! Welcome to Niyo Community!

If the transaction is unsuccessful and the amount got debited from your account, usually, it takes up to 2 business days to receive a refund to the source account. As you made a transaction on the 24th of August, we kindly request you to wait till tomorrow end of the day and check for the refund. For further help, connect with our live chat support team through your NiyoX app.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.