NiyoX eXperiance

I just loved the the way they rewarding. I’m using other banks so far but the way NiyoX was absolutely fantastic… The way they respond was really amazing. At First I was in thought of the niyoX was like shit they are in grab of customers by zero balance account.(Cause my kyc was so delayed) & I was hopeless about the kyc being done. But with my complaint they responded me immediately & had arranged a KYC for me the next day & the ecom agent came & the kyc was completed like a magic… :joy: & now i loved the way they bank & the rewards was probably one of the most lovable thing in NiyoX… Now my dark tone card was on my way feeling excited to have the card & can’t wait to keep my hands over the card :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Really they DECODED THE BANKING :v:

Thanks for the awesome review @Chebrolu_Nagendra ! We’re happy to hear that we’ve hit the mark. Hi5 back at you! :raised_hands:!

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.