NiyoX Account Creation Pending

Getting Account creation Pending message.
But i received a sms with customer id from equitas that account is created.
when tried accessing equitas online banking using the received sms with cutomer id, it says Online banking is not activated.

Can someone let me know how long will it take.

And in (this youtube video)[How to open an online account with Niyox Bank Niyox bank main online account kaise open Karen...? - YouTube] i found there is no state such as pending. why is this happening to me alone ?

Hi Vijay,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are looking into it and shall update you with a resolution soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Great, Looking forward for your resolution !!

Hi Team,
My mom tried creating an account in NiyoX. Eventhough she doesnt have an account with Equitas she is getting the below error.

Is this due to the family account provided by the Equitas ?
And when can i expect an update for our issues to be resolved…

@vijay_kumar we kindly request you to please reply to the message that we’ve sent and we’ll get this checked.

Regards,
Deepak

Hi Deepak,
I am not sure where to reply.

If this is the right place lets continue our discussion here, and if it is not, kindly let me know where and how to reply.

Regarding my mom’s account, her mobile number is 9171525900.

Hi Bansari,

Hope you are doing well,
And regarding my issue, when can i expect to get it resolved?

Regards
Vijayakumar

Hi Team,
Just now checked my NiyoX account, My account was created successfully!!
Don’t know what caused the pending issue. But its done now, took only 2 days for me

Thanks & Regards
Vijayakumar

Hey Vijay! We sincerely regret the time it took for you to create the account. We are delighted to have you with us.
Also, please note that for your mother’s account, she might not be able to create an account at all if she ever had any relations with Equitas Small Finance Bank in the past. If she already holds a family account with Equitas, that would count. LK

Hi Lucky,

My mom doesn’t have any equitas account with her, However it’s not an issue anymore, since my account is created we will create a family account with this.
Thanks for your help guys.

Regards,
Vijayakumar

1 Like

Hi Bansari,

I’m also facing same issue. my registered mail ID is same as which I used to register to into this community.

Getting Account creation Pending message.
But i received a sms with customer id from equitas that account is created.
when tried accessing equitas online banking using the received sms with cutomer id, it says Online banking is not activated.

Can someone let me know how long will it take.

And in (this youtube video)[How to open an online account with Niyox Bank Niyox bank main online account kaise open Karen…? - YouTube ] i found there is no state such as pending. why is this happening to me alone ?

Hi Ramakrishna,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Let me get back to you with an update.
Appreciate your patience :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Bansari