Niyo X account opening

I tried to open the Niyo X account but I could not as my signature (which I use for 5 other bank accounts) does not match with my PAN card as per the executive. Since i did not have much use for the minimum KYC account, I tried to close it and again there was a video kyc process where my signature does not match.

Basically, i feel like its a trap with no exit options for the customer. I don’t want 12 months of unnecessary sms, email and call bombards for an account which I cannot use.

Is there any simple method to close the account since none of my kyc was successful, ideally my account should be closed easily?

Hello @Nikhil_Gupta! Welcome to Niyo Community.

We request you contact the Equitas Bank Support team. You can contact the Equitas support team at 1800 103 1222 on working days between 9 AM to 6 PM or send a mail at customerservice@equitasbank.com for further assistance. -WB

So Niyo team only handles customer acquisition ? All servicing will be handled by respective banks

Hey @Nikhil_Gupta! Currently, we do not handle the account closure request at our end. We are working with the bank to bring this feature to the app. However, this may take some more time. In the meantime, you have to write to the bank marking us in CC at niyox.escalations@goniyo.com and we’ll help you from our end in case there’s a delay from the bank.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.