Niyo SBM Zero Forex Markup

Thank you for your support.
I really appreciate it

1 Like

I am again and again adding my aadhaar no and sharecode but it is again and again giving server down error. Can u explain what is the problem?
Thanks
Arsh Singla
Ph 8146987266

Hi @Arshsingla,

We are looking into this, kindly allow us sometime and we shall get back to you on this.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari, @Arun_Kumar,
I updated my application on android. Whenever I am adding my aadhaar card number then it is taking me to share code page and I am receiving otp from udaai. After adding a self chosen 4 digit share code, it takes me to the aadhar otp page. When I am filling the otp received by udaai I am again and again getting the server down error.
So kindly tell me what problem is occuring as I may have tried at least 20 times. whether the error is in my ckyc or it is a bug in the app from ur end as during account
If possible, help on call from niyo will be really appreciated.
Thanking you
Arsh Singla
Ph 8146987266

Hi @Arshsingla,

We are working around this, could I request you to kindly allow us sometime.

Your patience is highly appreciated :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hey, I have downloaded the app and also placed the order in 15 min. It was super easy and hassle free. I only have one query tho, in schedule of charges pdf they have mentioned that fees may change in future. It will remain zero forex card right?

Its possible to gt E-MAIL OTP…?

@ashrithjain what was the full kyc process for NIYO SBM ?

Hey @coolsureshnair ! We’re working on a way to send transactional based OTPs to your registered email address.

Hey @Kaushik_Naskar ! Full KYC for Niyo Global by SBM is completed by Aadhaar XML and CKYC check. No manual intervention is required for Full KYC completion.

1 Like

@ashrithjain Hey. I was trying to register for Niyo SBM but during the registration process I got an error stating that my registration process couldn’t be completed because you guys couldn’t find a match in the CKYC database. This is wrong as I had recently received an email from CKYC because one of my banks had updated my details. So can you suggest how I can navigate this issue?

Hi @Saikat_Bhowmick

As suggested please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Bansari

@Bansari Details have been shared, along with CKYC number.

1 Like

Hi @Saikat_Bhowmick

Sit back & Relax! thank you for sharing the details. Rest assured! we got this for you. :innocent:

Gracias,
Ranjith

@Ranjith My CKYC issue has been resolved and I was able to open my account. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Hi @Saikat_Bhowmick

We’re glad to have you onboard. My pleasure assisting you! :innocent:

Gracias,
Ranjith

1 Like

It is showing like this from couple of days, I have informed the customer care but no rock solid solution to this problem till now… I want to book my gre as it’s the peak period. Please look into it asap.

My ticket Id: 1016464

Ciao,
Sourav

@Sourav_Mohapatra they don’t seem to have a resolution for this issue. I’m in the same boat as you and have now moved on. If you’re looking for a zero forex account from Niyo, go for NiyoX.
Pretty much same feature minus the lounge access (SBM too hasn’t activated lounge access yet) with cheaper yearly fees and best of all is that IT WORKS