Niyo SBM Global Card New User

@ashrithjain should I check if i actually have a ckyc? Maybe i need to get it done?
Any idea how long it takes for the ckyc process?

Hey @arora16aman ! it looks like your KYC records have not been updated in CKYC repository and hence you’re getting this error. We regret to inform you that as of now nothing can be done to get you onboarded, but, rest assured, you’ll be among the first to be notified once you become eligible for the onboarding process. Meanwhile we’re still investigating if these CKYC drops are genuine or is there a bug here.

Regards,
Ashrith

dear @ashrithjain bhai kitna time ham wait kare apka sabse worst yahi hai ap esa kuch de sakte hai ki if your aadhar and pan linked then you dont need any ckyc also i have ckyc but still you said your ckyc is older than 4 years

see bhai mera stock brocker keh raha hai ki me yeh nai kar sakta bank also said they only have option to bank kyc then bhai ham kya kare ckyc as of now koi karke de hi nahi raha to ham kare kya na dcb bank ka onboard chalu ha and due to this pandemic apka service bhi limmited places see hai actually i am from Ahmedabad to wo meri galati k apka process yaha Ahmedabad me band tha so bhai please yeh sari problem jaldi see thik karo mene pichle ek month see wait kar raha hu ki kuch news mile but apka kuch a hi nai raha

@vishnu_chaithanya @Arun_Kumar @arora16aman @Bansari @Ranadheer_Vasireddy
please every niyo team keep in mind this al l this if any customer directly come to you without advertisement then apko unke liye dhyan rakhna chahiye ap ek private company ho not any government organization

Hey @hemalpatel , i am not from Niyo team, i am a customer like you. I don’t understand Hindi, please text in English. Please wait for sometime, Niyo will solve your problem soon. Thank you

Hi @Bansari @ashrithjain @Rajat_Prajapati ,

It has been 2 days since I am facing the same issue and I have just 1 week left for my scheduled flight from Hyderabad to US. It would be helpful if you can give some clarity on opening the niyo account, so that I can look at other alternatives if this doesn’t work out.

Thanks!!

Hi @Ranadheer_Vasireddy ,
It will take us time to develop a workaround on cases where CKYC conditions are not met or CKYC is not present. I would suggest that you look for other alternatives since your flight is in a week.

1 Like

Hi Hemalpatel,
allow us a day more to solve the issue. Btw when are you flying out of India?

i am planing to move 15 august to uk

Hey @ashrithjain @Bansari @Rajat_Prajapati

I have my CKYC number.

Please share your personal email so that I can send you my ckyc number

I am flying on 6th August, need a card asap :frowning:

Thanks
Aman

Hey @arora16aman ! It looks like your KYC record doesn’t meet our CKYC requirement. Just hang in there while we work around the CKYC issue.

Regards,
Ashrith

Hey Niyo Team!
I have already registered myself for the Niyo card around 20 days back. I got an email on my registered email address to order on the Niyo SBM app. But for the past 1 week, I am getting “Server is down” after clicking on the “Create Account” tab. Could you please help me with that, as I will be leaving in mid-August, and really wish to use Niyo’s service.

Hey @Pritish ! Welcome to Niyo community. Could you please DM us your registered mobile number so that we could have a closer look at the issue?

Hey @Pritish We’ve deleted your message as it contained sensitive information. Kindly make sure to DM a Niyo representative if your message contains sensitive information. We respect your privacy.

@ashrithjain I am unable to DM you. But I guess by now you have got my registered number. Your help would be much appreciated!

1 Like

Hey @Pritish ! We’ve got the required details. Rest assured your issue would be resolved at the earliest. Appreciate the patience!

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

Hey, @ashrithjain would you please clarify if there’s an annual transaction limit on the Niyo SBM card? Thanks!

Hey @Pritish ! There are no annual transaction limits for Niyo Global by SBM.

1 Like

Hey @SAJANSINGH ! Welcome to Niyo community. Kindly answer the follow-up questions in your DM.

Hey, @ashrithjain ! I have registered myself for the Niyo SBM card. How can I change my registered mobile number? Thanks!