Niyo SBM Global Card New User

Hello Team,

I am interested in Niyo SBM Global Card, I have already applied for Goniyo card and was kept on a waitlist. It would be really helpful if I could be onboarded for the Niyo SBM Global Card. I am travellinh on August 4th, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

@Ranadheer_Vasireddy
Download the Niyo SBM app from playstore or appstore and Apply ASAP. As you told, leaving on Aug 4. The card takes 6 to 15 days to deliver, if you lives in metro, might reach you within a week.

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I am trying to create an account and while trying to update my aadhaar details, I am getting a message that server is down. Please help me with this.

Thanks!!

@Ranadheer_Vasireddy
May be a lot of people trying to open a account or still its a beta version, they might be fixing the bugs. Send the mail niyo, they might help you to get the zero forex card early

Thanks again Arun, may I know the email ID for the new Niyo SBM card?

global@goniyo.com
This is the mail for Niyo global.

Please look into this @Sai @ashrithjain

Hi @Ranadheer_Vasireddy,

We are working around it. Kindly allow us sometime and we shall get back to you on this.

Cheers!
Bansari

@Ranadheer_Vasireddy , this error message usually appears when the UIDAI server is down.
Check regularly, it should get resolved. However, if it still persists, then DM me your phone number and i’ll get it checked

Hey @Ranadheer_Vasireddy . We’ve deleted your message as it contained a sensitive information. Kindly make sure to DM a Niyo representative if your message contains any kind of sensitive information.

Dear Team,

I am interested in Niyo SBM Global Card. It would be really helpful if I could be on-boarded for the Niyo SBM Global Card. I am travelling on August 4th from Bangalore. Any help would be really appreciated.
My residential address is also in Bangalore.

1 Like

Hi Team / @Bansari
I am interested in Niyo SBM Global Card as well. It would be really helpful if I could be on-boarded for the Niyo SBM Global Card.

I am travelling on August 6th from Delhi. Any help would be really appreciated.

My residential address is also in Delhi

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @arora16aman ! Welcome to Niyo Community! To open a Niyo Global account, kindly download Niyo Global by SBM (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm ) once downloaded, follow the on-screen steps and you should be able to onboard yourself in under 5 minutes. If you do experience any hiccups, reach out to us and we’ll be glad to help you!

Cheers,
Ashrith

Hey Ashrith

Thanks for responding. I do not have a cKYC number as of yet.
Is there a process to bypass that? Maybe do a traditional kyc step?

Thanks
Aman

1 Like

Hi @vishnu_chaithanya,

Once you place the order for your physical card, based on your location, it may take 6-12 business days for card delivery. You can plan things accordingly.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @arora16aman,

There’s something brewing up here :slight_smile: Watch out this place for more updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hey @ashrithjain Can you share the Apple appstore link as well?
@Bansari I live in Bangalore and am leaving for the US on 4th of August. Can I get the card by then?

@ashrithjain
Can u guide me on this issue.

Hey @arora16aman ! We regret to inform you that as of now nothing can be done to get you onboarded, but, rest assured, you’ll be among the first to be notified once you become eligible for the onboarding process. Meanwhile we’re still investigating if these CKYC drops are genuine or is there a bug here.

Regards,
Ashrith

Hey @vishnu_chaithanya ! You may read everything about Niyo Global by SBM (BETA) here: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith