Niyo SBM CKYC facing issues

My details comply with both the requirements i.e

1. I have a Full KYC account with NiyoX.
  2. I have a demat account with another bank which has an associated CKYC number.

However when I log into NIYO SBM, it says: No CKYC has been found in the database.
Please look into it, as I’m in urgent need of the Niyo SBM card.

My details comply with both the requirements i.e

1. I have a Full KYC account with NiyoX
  2. I already have a demat account with another bank on the same phone number with associated CKYC number.

However when I log into NIYO SBM, it says: No CKYC has been found in the database.

Please look into it, as I’m in urgent need of the Niyo SBM card.

2 Likes

Hi @rkansal ,

Welcome to Niyo Community!

Hmmmm :thinking: Looks like a glitch! Kindly DM us your registered number and we shall get it checked.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Hi @Bansari,

I am facing the same issue like @rkansal kindly please look into the matter as I am in urgent need of the card.

1 Like

Hi @rkansal @Harshil2620 ,

We are sorry for the trouble :frowning: Could you please mail us at onb-global@goniyo.com and our team will have a closure look at the same.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hello @Bansari I’m facing the same issue as well. PFA the screenshot

My name on the Aadhar card and pan card is the same as well. There’s no issue with my surname being the prefix in one and not the other.

I have already sent a couple of queries regarding on the niyo website and also sent emails but haven’t received a response and the customer care number doesn’t work I guess ?

Please get back to me ASAP as I’m in urgent need of the card.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Vamsi_Krishna,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!
This might help!

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Bansari
I am writing that I have a mail from cersai with my ckyc verified 14 digit number and account type normal.
I am getting again and again server down error after repeated try after aadhar verification otp. Looks like there is a bug in the back end.
So from past 2 weeks I am asking for a resolve but no proper solution is provided even after mailing to the mail u mentioned.
Please look into the matter and resolve this glitch
Thanks
Arsh Singla

Hi
I am facing ckyc glitch in niyo sbm
My contact number 9030580888

Hi @Arshsingla ,

We completely understand your frustration. Concerned team is notified about this issue and we are working on the same.

As the product is in beta phase your ride could be a bit bumpy but I assure you its all going to be worth the wait.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @surya_teja_reddy.c ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!
Bansari