Niyo SBM card not working for ecom sites

I have been trying to use my Niyo SBM card on multiple websites and applications, but the payment always fails. To bring in perspective, my transactions on POS systems are working fine, and only ECOM transactions are failing.
It is not working on apps like flixbus, trainline, omio, dott, bolt, etc. and websites like eurail and paypal.

I have been facing this issue since 31st December, 2021, and have contacted the customer service many times. All I have been told is to have patience.

Please help me out.
Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Hey @Manassable! Welcome to Niyo Community!

As checked from our end, we’ve observed that you have disabled the international mode of payments which might be the reason for your declined transactions. We’d request you to enable it and then try making a transaction.

To do so, log in to your Niyo SBM app > Card Settings > Other Locks > Turn on International Payments. (Icon should be green in color)

In case, if the issue still persists, please write to us at global@goniyo.com from your registered email id by sharing relevant screenshots or reach out to our in-app Live Chat support through Menu > Support > Live Chat.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak
I enabled the international payment option. I am still not able to pay for EUrail pass through their website

Please look into it

Hey @Manassable! We kindly request you to retry doing the transaction and inbox us the error screenshot so that we can get this checked.

Hi @Deepak
I get shown a blank screen and that’s it

@Manassable We’ve sent you a personal message. Request you to please help us with the details for further investigation on this transaction issue.