Niyo SBM app not working

Just got into Niyo ecosystem. Really loving all your products and will be endorsing it to all my friends.

Anyway, I am facing some problems with Niyo SBM app. The login is very slow and am not able to acces some features as it keeps loading. This is happening only from the last couple of days, previously it was working fine. Other Niyo apps are working as usual so i dont think its my network thats the problem. Can the team help me with this.

Hey @ArshGoyal ! Thanks for the kind words :innocent:

Welcome to Niyo community. Sorry to hear that. We’re aware of the issue. Please allow us some time to debug the same. Regret the inconvenience.

Regards

Thanks for such a quick response. Hope you guys will sove it ASAP

1 Like

Facing the same issue. Not able to login into my account.

1 Like

@Ujjval ! As mentioned above, we’re aware of the issue and are working hard to fix the same. Regret the inconvenience.

If the apps server is down, is there any other way to get the card?

Hi @Arpa_n ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Sorry for the delay:/ could you please confirm if you are still facing the same?

Cheers!
Bansari

It is not working.

Hi @Khushal_Mittal ,

As I see you have successfully onboarded yourself I am delighted to welcome you in Niyo family :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Bansari

Same, just deposited money to order the card and start using the services and i can’t see the balance on the app. Downloaded SBM India app and it shows the balance there. Gave me a good scare for some time. Please fix this or Atleast help ppl take their money out.

Hi @Ethicalabhishek,

Could you please share the screenshot of the error or elaborate the concern so that we can look into it and identify a resolution?

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Nabeel_Shariff ,

You can pull down the transactions and refresh the page to get an updated balance. Do let us know in case of further concerns.

Cheers!
Bansari

This is were I am stuck since a month, do this going to be fix or I have to loose Hope on you guys and look for an alternative??

I have my travel in couple of weeks and I don’t see any sort of resolution despite of multiple requests and now the customer care number is also not working.

This is not at all good sign in any aspect.

Hi @bchraviteja ,

Hi all,

Firstly, we’re delighted and immensely thankful to you for agreeing to be our first adopters and beta users. Your trust in us has given us the confidence to build a robust product that we hope will transform lives of Indians travelling abroad.

Feedback about the product has been pouring in and we’re putting our best foot forward to fix every loophole that has been pointed out before we roll Niyo Global by SBM out in the market.

While we’re at it, we have a small request for users in the pre-onboarding stage -

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

This will also help us track the queries better.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Bansari

Don’t worry create new one with another number I am waiting since sbm started till now it’s just showing account creation pending
So I created new account and it just created within a minute

Suggestions create a new one they will not sole the issue otherwise just you have to wait

The server has been down the entire day. I am trying to create an account as I need a forex card to travel abroad. Kindly suggest what to do.
Thank you

Hi @Alison_Dcruz ,

Kindly confirm if you were able to create the account successfully?

Cheers!
Bansari

Hello,

No I wasn’t able to create an account.

@Alison_Dcruz,

Please write to us at onb-global@goniyo.com with your concerns + registered mobile number + screenshots so we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like