Niyo SBM account creation issue

Hi Team
This is Ashok Ram from Tamil Nadu
, I am student who will be travelling to abroad soon , i came across the feedback from my friends regarding the student friendly international service of niyo using global card, but i tried to open an account digitally using app from play store , when installed and opened Niyo Global by DCB it was redirecting me to Niyo by SBM global , and i downloaded the app and was almost about to creat an account but at the Addhaar KYC ,was asking details and gave every thing properly but it show Adhaar parse error when i give the OTP , because of it i wasnt able to complete my acc creation, i want you guys to help me create one account and get a card for my international usage purpose. In need of it immediately please help me to get one.asap.

Hey @Ashok_Ram! Welcome to Niyo Community and thanks for showing your interest in our product. We understand that you’ve been stuck on the Aadhaar OTP verification page. This might happen in case if the Aadhaar server is down. We’d request you to retry and check if you are able to proceed further. In case, if the issue persists, you may write to us at global@goniyo.com from your registered email sharing a relevant screenshot and we’ll get that checked.

Regards,

Hi Team
This is Ashok Ram from Tamil Nadu
, I am student who will be travelling to abroad soon , i came across the feedback from my friends regarding the student friendly international service of niyo using global card, but i tried to open an account digitally using app from play store , when installed and opened Niyo Global by DCB it was redirecting me to Niyo by SBM global , and i downloaded the app and was almost about to creat an account but at the Addhaar KYC ,was asking details and gave every thing properly but it show Adhaar parse error when i give the OTP , because of it i wasnt able to complete my acc creation, i want you guys to help me create one account and get a card for my international usage purpose. In need of it immediately please help me to get one.asap.