Niyo Partnered Bank

May I know, will NiYo in future change its partnered bank like earlier Niyo tied up with IDFC and now Equitas?

If so then shall I need to leave niyo service and have to be dependent upon respected bank net banking?

Hey @iamraj02 ! Hope you’re having a great day.

Thanks for reaching out to us. I Will try my best to answer your questions below:

Each of our products has been launched in partnership with different partner banks, each with a set of offerings and specifications that they are able to commit to the product.

In the first case, the feature development has leaned more towards the partner bank’s end. NiyoX has been developed afresh and from learnings of the past, and we are confident that this new product will support your goals, both in savings and investments and stand true to the values offered by neo banks across the globe.

Equitas Small Finance Bank has been a truly supportive partner when it comes to the savings account aspect of NiyoX and we’re looking forward to nurturing and sustaining this fruitful partnership in the years to come.

Steadily, we’re also doing the best we can to build a solid neo-banking product, with services you can enjoy from the comfort of your homes without the need to step out.

Hope this helps. If you have further queries, feel free to reach out again!

Cheers,
Ashrith

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.