Niyo Not Adding Failed Payments Money into Bank Account

Hey @IDFCFIRSTBank and @theniyo
Why are you not crediting my ₹10,000 which were failed while paying to merchant?
Even you have confirmed that money in your control still not added into my account, why?
It’s been 10 days still waiting :expressionless:

1 Like

This is ridiculous behaviour if it’s already credited back to Niyo and they are not reflecting in your savings account. Disappointed!

1 Like

Hey Neeraj! Welcome to the Niyo Community! As communicated earlier, we have already raised a request with IDFC FIRST bank with the service request number: 1001883108 and the TAT provided by them is 7-15 business days. We humbly ask you to wait for the requested time so that we can get this resolved for you. LK

I have confirmed from IDFC FIRST BANK support, they aren’t going to add this money into my account :expressionless:
I was not expecting such experience from Niyo :sweat:

Hey Neeraj! As checked, you have already reached the set limit of 1 lac on your account due to which you are unable to add further funds to it. Please complete your biometrics by visiting any of the serviceable locations: Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore; so that the amount can be credited to your account. LK

How can I visit these cities from my hometown (Muzaffarpur, Bihar - 843102) in this covid situation?
Can you arrange a Video KYC or Other KYC Method for me using any exceptional ways?

We currently don’t have any alternate way of getting the biometric done. However, we are still checking with the bank and we will get back to you once we have an update in the matter. LK

Have you got any update from bank?

F**k, you guys have stuck my money and not also not replying,
What’s your objective for NIYO? To cheat your customer?

Kindly note that the limits have been exceeded on your account and that’s why the funds are still not credited. We have already raised a request with IDFC FIRST bank with the service request number: 1001883108 and the TAT provided by them is 7-15 business days. We are following up on this and we will get back to you as soon as we hear anything from the bank. LK

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.