Niyo IDFC First Bank Debit Card Insurance

Hi,

I received this notification in Niyo App.

I would like to request Niyo to explain this 4 insurance offers one by one with terms and conditions, offered by Niyo IDFC debit card.

Looking forward for a precise explanation. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey, Alan! You can get more information following the given link https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking-cards/debit-card/visa-signature-debit-card/insurance-coverage-on-debit-card-usage.html

Hi @Akash,

Thanks for the information provided.

Though there is a mismatch in data provided by Niyo. All these insurance offers mentioned by Niyo is applicable to VISA SIGNATURE DEBIT CARD according to IDFC First Bank.

But Niyo is providing IDFC VISA PLATINUM DEBIT CARD.

Screenshot from the link you provided is enclosed for your reference.

@Akash Any update on last post by Alan ?

@goneo,

I’m also waiting for @Akash reply on this.

Hey, Alan! Insurance offers under the VISA SIGNATURE DEBIT CARD refers to IDFC first bank, however, Niyo offers only a VISA PLATINUM CARD debit card. Please find the benefits offered of this card in the attached image.

1 Like

Hi @Akash,

Thanks for the reply.

So what it means is,

the offers IDFC giving for their Visa Signature Debit Card and offers giving to Niyo IDFC Visa Platinum Debit Card is exactly same.

Am I correct?

Hey, Alan! As of now ONLY the insurance offer that is applicable to IDFC Signature Card is applicable for the Niyo IDFC Platinum debit card. If there are any offers coming in the future specifically for Niyo IDFC you will be notified about the same.

Hi @Akash,

Thanks for the information.