Niyo IDFC Card Delivery

How much time does it take normally to get delivered my debit card ?
I have opened my account 1 week before but not any updates regarding my debit card :frowning: .

3 Likes

I was told that I’ll receive an SMS from IDFC when the card is dispatched but it has not happened yet.
It may be possible that IDFC has delayed the whole delivery process due to the lockdown.

2 Likes

Ya i think so. Due to lockdown most of the services are delaying.

1 Like

I got my card delivered today.

1 Like

Due you get any sms regarding dispatch?
I am also waiting for my Card.

1 Like

Yes. I got the SMS with tracking number yesterday and it was dispatched via Bluedart.

1 Like

How many days later you received the SMS?

You will receive the sms with 2-3 weeks after that within 3-4 days u will receive your card via Blue Dart.

1 Like

I opened the account on 18th June and the debit card was dispatched from Mumbai via Bluedart on 26th June. Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thanks. Now at least I have an approximate time frame for the delivery of my card.

1 Like

Hey bro. Whare are you from?

1 Like

Is niyo card delivered in metro cities only ?

1 Like

I have received the card in Delhi NCR. I am really sure if they are only delivering in metro cities.
The card is being dispatched by IDFC First and Bluedart is their logistic partner.

I got delivered my card today :grin::+1:.

2 Likes

I think in other cities too, I received my card in Patna.

2 Likes

Cards not delivered to my Address :unamused::rage: and sms Are Dispatched …

Dear Ganesh,

Welcome to the community!

Your card has been dispatched which means it has been shipped from our office. You should receive a call from the delivery partner in a few days after which the card would be delivered to your registered address. Thanks

How did you manage to open the account on June 18th? I’m trying since May and I couldn’t enroll to the waiting list. It’s only showing new applications are paused.

Ya bro… for now it has been paused but u don’t have to worry at all if you have joined waitlist already. You will get a notification to open your account soon.

@DudeHimanshu Actually I’m unable to enroll to waiting list as well. Since end of April, I could see only this message. Screenshot attached.