Niyo IDFC Bank KYC

I have opened my savings account of Niyo IDFC Bank but not any update regarding doorstep kyc as promised. How do i come to know, when would our kyc be done ?

Did you get your KYC done? I have opened the account on 18th but no one has contacted me for KYC yet.
I think they should come up with video KYC considering they are calling themselves digital bank.

1 Like

So, my KYC has been done today. It took me close to 17 days to get this done but still, I am unable to access the Niyo app due to some issue.

How was it done ?? Video or doorstep visit by executive ?

My Niyo app is working all fine but only kyc process is due. Hope to be done soon.

It was a doorstep verification. The agent asked for the Aadhaar number and the registered mobile number and after biometric verification, it was completed. The agent did not ask for the passport as Niyo was telling earlier.

1 Like

Ohh, Thanks bro…
do i need any physical docs to keep ready ?
or jst biometric verification only…?

No physical documents needed. Only Aadhaar number and registered mobile number is needed.

3 Likes

Okey bro thanks again …

1 Like

Today i received call for my biometric kyc of Niyo IDFC Bank but they are not doing kyc in patna, Bihar. So i think they are giving this facility only in metropolitan cities.
I have to wait unless i go to New Delhi.

That is why I think video KYC is a much better idea. Let’s see maybe come up with video KYC later.

1 Like

Hey Himanshu! We have this in our pipeline and will notify you if the features goes live in the future. ∞VS

1 Like

Pls bring the video kyc as early as possible can’t do much transaction on niyo due to limit pls look into it asap

1 Like