Niyo Global Onboarding Stuck since two weeks

My onboarding is stuck for a long time, with no response from the team despite multiple escalations, many users are facing the same issue for the last couple of months and there is still no solution. Pathetic service and generic responses are given every time.

I see many users facing this issue since very long time, what a pathetic tech you guys using. You should stop onboarding itself so that people can look other better alternatives. My account is pending from long time no one is responding.

Hey @Chintan_Jayani! Welcome to Niyo Community!

There seems to be an issue from the bank side while creating your account. This has been highlighted to the bank and we are constantly following up. Unfortunately, it’s taking a long time. We’ll reach out to you as soon as we receive an update on this.

Regards,

1 Like

These kinds of issues should be solved on priority and I am getting this reply since last week with no progress at all. I need to travel next week and if Niyo is not able to solve the problem let me know I can look for other better alternatives.

Hey @Chintan_Jayani ! Thank you so much for your precious time on call. We’re so glad that your Niyo Global By SBM account has been created. We apologize once again for the time it took and thank you for your patience & understanding throughout. -WB

Thanks, the account is created successfully.

1 Like

Same for me my account was struck in the middle and i was not able to create my account