Niyo global mobile application

I just opened my niyo global account through mobile app but now that app is not working properly.

Hi @PARTH_NASRIWALA, welcome to our community!

Inconvenience regretted! not to worry try updating to the new version and try to install it. If in case of issue persists kindly write to us at global@goniyo.com our team will be happy to assist you better.

1 Like

I can’t use your mobile app. In this picture it shows guide how to use but the second step of use block the app. So update your app first otherwise we can’t use this app. And there will people increases about bad rating on playstore app.

Hey @PARTH_NASRIWALA! We are sorry about it. This shouldn’t have happened. The issue has been highlighted to our team. Also, please help us with your handset details like mobile model, and OS version.

Regards,

I have poco m2 pro handset and it’s Android.

Thanks for sharing the details. We’ll have this checked.

I want to close my niyo global account and I don’t have any money in my niyo global saving account. So please close my saving account.

Hey @PARTH_NASRIWALA! We are sorry to hear that you want to close your account. You can write to us on in-app support or email us at global@goniyo.com with a request to close your Niyo Global by SBM account. Please also share a copy of proof of Identity (Aadhaar/ PAN card), and a coloured copy of a cancelled cheque of any of your existing bank accounts.

Regards,

I had mailed on global@goniyo.com about my saving account closing. But they hadn’t replied me. Please reply me as fast as possible. And how much it will take to process of closing my account ?

A request will be raised to the bank on your behalf for the account closure. It may take up to 3-5 business days. You will be notified via email from our support team.

Regards,

It’s been 5 days but still my niyo global account is not closed? When will it close?

Now don’t close my account. I want to know that if debit card is not delivered then what to do?
And can we use airport lounge for free?

Hey @PARTH_NASRIWALA! If you wish not to close your account, you may reply to the same email thread which you have sent requesting not to close your account.

If the debit card is not delivered for the first time due to any reason, the bank will dispatch it once again via Indian post services and this may take up to 20 days.

You can avail airport lounge access in India using the Niyo SBM card. To know more about it, reach our previous post here: #FeatureUpdate > Airport Lounge Access ✈️

Regards,