Niyo Global Card

Hi
I am writing to inform u that i wanted to get a niyo global card to pay my fee abroad.
The problem is that i live in ludhiana Punjab and the kyc service is not available.
I cannot travel delhi to just get a card in this period of pandemic.
So i am askjng if there is any online procedure to get kyc online or my niyoX kyc can be used to issue global card .
I am having all the valid documents but despite that ur service is not given to all the potential customers like other vendors are providing.
Literally 5 cities donot represent whole india because of which ur company is loosing many potential customers.

I was contacted by other vendors who are prodifing service online but i really like ur product concept and want 2 use ur card for my transaction abroad.

So if its in ur reign can u help me in this hour of need as i am waiting from past 7 months but the service is not available offline in ludhiana which was available before pandemic

So pls call if any solution.
Thanks
Arsh Singla
Ph 8146987266

Hi Arsh,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Regretting to notify you that as of now we donā€™t have video KYC option for any of our products. Having said that NiyoX is a different product partnered with Equitas Small Finance Bank and thus we can not get NiyoX KYC done in behalf of Niyo Global.

Regret the inconvenience :frowning:
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hi Bansari,
They say it needs to be done again. Wonder why?

I am trying to get my KYC done again, as requiered by you. Have spoken to your representative 2- 3 times already. He says heā€™ll come, but hasnā€™t.
Can you help?

I earned ā‚¹86 for referring my friend to NiyoX.
Now earn scratch card for up to ā‚¹125 when you sign up on NiyoX (2-in-1 Savings & Wealth Account) A

my code GADDA394852 and make any transaction of more than ā‚¹999.
Letā€™s #DecodeBanking together.
Hurry, download NiyoX today https://niyox.page.link/M6pNNmCGpDKsv9318

Hi Bansari/ Lucky,

Waiting for re- KYC. Your representative not coming for it. Request your help in the same.

You can tag them so they would reply faster than usual @Lucky @Bansari

Hi @Puneet_Pasricha ,

Kindly confirm if you are referring to the KYC of Niyo Global card? if yes, onboarding procedure is on-hold due to product enhancements we are launching Niyo Global enhanced variant which can be availed anywhere in India. This is going live 1st week of July.

Cheers!
Bansari

Cheers Bansari,

Yes, I am referring to the Niyo Global card. As you can see from this thread, I have been trying to get it since Apr 2021, and have been in touch with you and Lucky for the same.

So, when is it going to be available? Why is re- KYC requiered? All my documents have been uploaded to you for KYCā€¦but card is not activated. What are my documents being used for?

Pease be forthcoming and let me know what problem you are facing, and weather this card will work or not.

@lucky @bansari

Thanks.

Hi @Puneet_Pasricha
As informed, to avail the global card kindly stay tuned to our social media handles for further updates.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi My name is Rohan kumar singh from Delhi I have submitted my application for ni yo global card but i havenā€™t received any call from your sale representative. I have tried all effort to contact your team but havenā€™t get any help please solve my problem ASAP
Ph :9928641020

@Bansari @Lucky from last few days i am applying for ni yo global card. I have made an account on niyoX and completed my kyc what to do further please help
Ph :+919928641020
Location : khan no 818/1/1 Near Syndicate Bank Buarai Delhi :110084

Hi Rohan,

Welcome to Niyo Community!

As informed earlier on this thread, onboarding procedure for Niyo Global is on-hold due to product enhancements we are launching Niyo Global enhanced variant which can be availed anywhere in India. It is expected to go live in 1st week of July. Request you to kindly bear with us until then.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Rohan3 ,
This might help.
Cheers!
Bansari

I will wait thanks @Bansari

1 Like