Niyo Global Card

Hi Lucky,

Already been five days since I sent the mail. I haven’t recieved any response so far.
Could you help?

We regret the delay Puneet. Please inbox us your number and location so that we can take it up for you. LK

Mobile no 9999918973.
Location, Sector 50, Noida (Delhi NCR)

Thanks, still waiting.

We have forwarded it to the team. You can expect a call shortly. LK

Thanks Lucky, KYC was done day before yesterday and the card was handed over.
I haven’t yet received any activation confirmation. Its been 48 hours now. Could that be done too so that the card and the application could be used.

Also, could the same KYC also be utilised for my NiyoX savings account?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Puneet, you will have received an SMS to activate your card already. The message usually arrives just under 4-8 hours after the card has been handed over. If that hasn’t been the case for you, kindly DM one of a Niyo representative regarding this issue and they’ll get it resolved at the earliest. And regarding the KYC being used for NiyoX account, “NO”, you cannot use the same KYC to create a NiyoX account. Creation of a NiyoX account requires a seperate procedure which has to be followed.

Stay safe,
Ashrith

Continuing the discussion from Niyo Global Card:

1. Please share Niyo global representative contact information. I have not received any SMS so far, hence the above request.
  2. My NiyoX account is already opened. It requires KYC. So asked, as both from Niyo. NiyoX and Niyo Global; hopefully KYC will not be required again.

Hey, regarding #1) You may ping @Bansari or @Lucky for faster resolution.
Regarding #2) Same KYC is not applicable even tho both the products are from Niyo. Trust me, even I have both Niyo Global Card and NiyoX. So, for a fact, I know that both requires different KYC procedures.

Cheers,
Ashrith

Hey @Puneet_Pasricha, we are really sorry for the delay. We have requested the team and a representative will reach out to you soon regarding this. Also, as @jainashrith pointed out, since both the accounts are associated with different banks, the KYC has to be done separately. And we have requested the team to complete your biometric verification for NiyoX account. Kindly schedule/ re-schedule the same from the NiyoX app. We will make sure that it is carried out smoothly. SR

1 Like

Thanks Mr Subrata Roy. Waiting.

Regards

Hello community,

My card has still not been activated. Pathetic. I have been in touch with your representative, Mr Mishra, he doesn’t have a clue! He keeps promising that it will be done, and that there is no problem. He has stopped picking up my calls since yesterday.

As you can see for yourself from this thread, that its been quite some time since I have been trying to get you all to issue me a working as promised global card! I wonder now if it will work even if you say its activated, etc!!!

Didn’t expect this kind of service. Just thought I’d let you all know, as you maybe from a different team?!!

I am from the customer team, and all of you from the bank team. That’s it, as far as I am concerned.

Hope you guys can get your act together.

Hi Puneet,

Inconvenience regretted :frowning:

I shall give you a clarity on the same by EOD.

Appreciate your patience.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi Puneet,

Just confirming that team is working on the same and we shall get back to with a resolution at the earliest.

Appreciate your patienece :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Bansari

Thanks for the update Bansari,

Any progress? Still waiting.

Regret the delay Puneet. The team is still working on this. We shall let you know as soon as we have an update. SR

Hi Puneet,

Hope you had a word with our team regarding your KYC.Kindly get back to us in case of any queries.

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi
I am writing to inform u that i wanted to get a niyo global card to pay my fee abroad.
The problem is that i live in ludhiana Punjab and the kyc service is not available.
I cannot travel delhi to just get a card in this period of pandemic.
So i am askjng if there is any online procedure to get kyc online or my niyoX kyc can be used to issue global card .
I am having all the valid documents but despite that ur service is not given to all the potential customers like other vendors are providing.
Literally 5 cities donot represent whole india because of which ur company is loosing many potential customers.

I was contacted by other vendors who are prodifing service online but i really like ur product concept and want 2 use ur card for my transaction abroad.

So if its in ur reign can u help me in this hour of need as i am waiting from past 7 months but the service is not available offline in ludhiana which was available before pandemic

So pls call if any solution.
Thanks
Arsh Singla
Ph 8146987266

Hi Arsh,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Regretting to notify you that as of now we don’t have video KYC option for any of our products. Having said that NiyoX is a different product partnered with Equitas Small Finance Bank and thus we can not get NiyoX KYC done in behalf of Niyo Global.

Regret the inconvenience :frowning:
Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hi Bansari,
They say it needs to be done again. Wonder why?

I am trying to get my KYC done again, as requiered by you. Have spoken to your representative 2- 3 times already. He says he’ll come, but hasn’t.
Can you help?