Niyo Global Card for unserviceable areas

I have also maintained the Amount mentioned above and I had a doubt That,

How is AMB counted, Is it counted by Balance of EOD?

Hey @ankit_singh3 ! We’ve deleted your message as it contained sensitive information. We respect your privacy

That’s okay @ashrithjain , but could you please let me know how to get enrolled for niyo global forex card>?

Hey @ankit_singh3 you can now download the Niyo SBM app from play store or app store and complete the onboarding process and grab your Niyo SBM forex card.

@ashrithjain @Bansari Can you please let me know any possible answer for a query that I’ve raised four conversations above the last? It would be really helpful.

Hi @Gokul_Krishna_N ,

Sorry for the miss,
Yes! you will be able to upgrade the product and we are going to spill the beans soon :slight_smile:
Something’s brewing here.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

Dude @Gokul_Krishna_N the Niyox 0 Forex markup card is up you can order it now :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

How and where to order? @Sachin

Just update your app and block the card and order the new design they will be default, old ones are gone.

I ordered the blue one :fire:

@Sachin But how did you confirm that this one has zero forex markup? Was it mentioned somewhere?

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

@Sachin wow thanks man. My play store isn’t showing the update now, I’m on v1.0.51, I’ll check in morning for update then order it. Great news indeed.

2 Likes

Try opting for Beta version of app , then Reinstall after you successfully register as beta tester of Niyox (Playstore) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: @Gokul_Krishna_N

2 Likes

Thanks again. :smiley: @Sachin

2 Likes