Niyo Global Card for unserviceable areas

Which forex Card are you taking about Niyox or Niyo Global? @ashrithjain

Folks,

NiyoX will have a 0 forex option only in August. If anyone of you are travelling before 15th August pls write to me in this thread with your email id. We can add you to Niyo Global beta program and get you a 0 forex card asap,

Regret inconvenience.

Regards

Hii vinay sir.
I want to enroll myself in niyo global beta program since I need the forex card asap…
My mail id is-. agrawalraghav723@gmail.com
Please enroll me for this forex card

Hi Vinay,

I wish to be added to the beta program as I intend to leave on the 1st week of August. Is there another way for me to share my email to you rather than posting it on a community platform?

Hi Vinay. I’ll be flying to USA on the first week of August. Can you please help me in getting the NiYo Global Beta Program card before i leave? I’m very much interested in using this product! Hope you can do something about it.
Email: animeshg14@gmail.com

Thanks for understanding.
I want to be enrolled in Niyo Global Beta program as I would be leaving for abroad studies before 15 Aug. Email: kotharivineet27@gmail.com

No worries. Please leave your details on this link and we will get back asap. Regards

Hi @Vinay_Bagri ,
I’m leaving on 7th of August and need the Niyo global card ASAP. I can email you my ticket as well, if required.
Please consider my request for expediting the process.
Email: vishwasjain2008@gmail.com

Hi Vinay,
I am leaving to Canada on 12th August. So, I request you to expedite the process of enrolling me to the Niyo Global Beta Program.
My email ID- vickya884@gmail.com
Thank you!

Regards,
Vishal

Hello vinay,
I am travelling for my higher studies on August 10th, please help me get added to the nito global beta version :
Email id : gamparohit@gmail.com

Hello vinay,
I am travelling for my higher studies to canada on 31 july, please help me get added to the niyo global beta version :
Mail- arshsingla17@gmail.com

Also I am having niyox card . Can the same service availed through that card?

I stay in Mangalore and i thought of getting niyo global because i get to travel internationally for my powerlifting championship as i am a athlete so let me know when can i apply for niyo global card

Hi @Adarsh_Attavar ,

This might help!
Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @Vinay_Bagri
Hope you are well.
I have enrolled for the niyo global card already in the 1st week but haven’t received it yet.
I request to please process my request at the earliest as i will be leaving abroad by 10th August.
Email - abhinavsikarwar279@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you

I want to enroll for the niyo global card at the earliest.
I request to please process my request at the earliest as i will be leaving abroad by 15th August.
Email - [trivedi.vrajesh007@gmail.com]

Hey @Vrajesh_Trivedi . Could you please tell us if you use an Android or an iOS device?

Android device, trivedi.vrajesh007@gmail.com

I also want to enroll for the Niyo Global Card at the earliest.
I request to please process my request at the earliest as i will be leaving abroad by 12th August.
Email - mihirmanek6@gmail.com

Hey @kotharivineet27 @Arun_Kumar @aravinth_ramesh @RAGHAV_AGRAWAL @Shehin @Animesh_Gupta @vishwas_jain @Vishal_Antapurkar @Rohit_Gampa @Arshsingla @Adarsh_Attavar @Abhinav_Sikarwar @Vrajesh_Trivedi @MihirManek

Hope you’ve downloaded the Beta version of the Niyo Global by SBM app. If not, you can find all the details here: Beta Version - Niyo Global in partnership with SBM Bank India (State Bank of Mauritius)🌎

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

@Vinay_Bagri As per the conversation had one month ago about maintaining a minimum of 25 K on NiyoX account to be eligible for NiyoX Zero Forex, I’ve successfully maintained the said amount on the entire month of July without a miss. So, now I’ll be eligible for the Zero Forex from NiyoX which will launch this month right?