Niyo Global Card for unserviceable areas

@Vinay_Bagri This 25k requirement is on one calendar month (1st-30th) or it can be 30 days from now if I load and maintain 25k from today itself. I’m ready to meet the requirement and keep the threshold not to slip below 25k for the specified time.

Hi, Its any calendar month so 1st July to 31st July etc. Regards

1 Like

Will it also have 0 maintenance charges like the normal card right now?

Yes, NiyoX offerings remain same,

0 maintenance fees
0 MF commission
7% interest on balances between 1lac & 1crs

The debit card would be activated to ZERO forex markup if 25K AMB is maintained in any one calendar month of the year.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

1 Like

What’s the fees for the card?

There is NO fees on the card.

1 Like

Hi,
What’s the update on this?

Hi @kotharivineet27 There have been some slight delays, we’ll keep you posted on the same.

Cheers!
Bansari

Is Niyo Global Enhanced variant going live this month or should I go for another forex card as I am leaving for masters next month? Please don’t give a diplomatic answer like before, some clarification on the same would be appreciated!

Hey @kotharivineet27 . We’re launching a brand new 100% digital savings zero forex markup account by next month. Stay tuned for more updates :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Niyo Team,

I will be leaving on the 30th of July. How do I enroll for the Beta version if the Forex Card is not available by then?

When will the product be launched so I can make alternate arrangements by then?
Please provide a contact number also that is working. None of the customer care contact numbers are working, including the Whatsapp contact.

1 Like

Hi @aravinth_ramesh welcome to Niyo Community!

Currently, we do not have the facility to enroll for beta version of forex card. We are expecting that the onboarding process will start in this quarter, i.e. approximately by end of July or August 1st week. You’ll be able to reach our helpline number (via call) once your account is opened. Until then, for any queries, you may reach us at global@goniyo.com

Which forex Card are you taking about Niyox or Niyo Global? @ashrithjain

Folks,

NiyoX will have a 0 forex option only in August. If anyone of you are travelling before 15th August pls write to me in this thread with your email id. We can add you to Niyo Global beta program and get you a 0 forex card asap,

Regret inconvenience.

Regards

Hii vinay sir.
I want to enroll myself in niyo global beta program since I need the forex card asap…
My mail id is-. agrawalraghav723@gmail.com
Please enroll me for this forex card

Hi Vinay,

I wish to be added to the beta program as I intend to leave on the 1st week of August. Is there another way for me to share my email to you rather than posting it on a community platform?

Hi Vinay. I’ll be flying to USA on the first week of August. Can you please help me in getting the NiYo Global Beta Program card before i leave? I’m very much interested in using this product! Hope you can do something about it.
Email: animeshg14@gmail.com

Thanks for understanding.
I want to be enrolled in Niyo Global Beta program as I would be leaving for abroad studies before 15 Aug. Email: kotharivineet27@gmail.com

No worries. Please leave your details on this link and we will get back asap. Regards

Hi @Vinay_Bagri ,
I’m leaving on 7th of August and need the Niyo global card ASAP. I can email you my ticket as well, if required.
Please consider my request for expediting the process.
Email: vishwasjain2008@gmail.com