Niyo Global Account Not Created

It has been more than 20 days since the Niyo global account has not been created I need to travel abroad and I need this card. So please Kindly create my account at the earliest possible.

Hey @Bhavesh_Gujjula

A warm welcome to our Niyo community :innocent:

As we checked, your account is in the phase of creation. Not to worry, our team is predominantly working on this issue to bring a fix. kindly bear with us while we get things in place for you.

Gracias,
Ranjith M

Hello Ranjith today I asked my friend to create niyo global account on Android mobile and It was created instantly within minutes I guess since I have created an account on IOS it is taking an ample amount of time is there any possibility to reset my details so I could enter my pan and aadhaar details again on android and get my account created immediately since I am traveling abroad for my master I need this card to pay my tuition fee. Hence, this card is very important to me. Please kindly understand and do the required need, I have been waiting for 20 days and getting the same message “Your Wealth account get created within 5 to 7 business days”. Please I kindly kindly request to just reset my details.

Hey @Bhavesh_Gujjula! The onboarding is not an OS platform based. One can use any platform (IOS or Android) to complete the onboarding for Niyo SBM. A few users are facing this issue (stuck at the wealth account creation page) due to CKYC-related issues for which our team is trying to figure out an alternate. And, we cannot delete/reset your details to restart the onboarding process.
Until then, we recommend you try NiyoX as an alternative.

Regards,

Hi @Deepak I am facing the same issue, any idea how much time it will take to get this issue fixed?

Could you please explain how’s NiyoX alternative to this?
I am not aware of NiyoX only niyo global is known one

Hey @Sayani_Gupta

A warm welcome to our Niyo Community :innocent:

We’d like to inform you our team is predominantly working to bring a fix on this issue.
NiyoX is an interest-earning savings bank account that comes with a zero forex markup on your international transactions, which will bring you the ease of transacting without any other thought. To know more kindly visit our site: https://www.goniyo.com/niyox-equitas/
To know the differences between NiyoX and Niyo SBM, you may check our previous post here: Difference between NiyoX and niyo SBM and niyo DCB - #2 by Deepak

Gracias,
Ranjith M