Niyo Global account creation problem in Onboarding - stuck at money wealth account creation

Hi Team,
I am stuck in Niyo Global onboarding for 2 days now. I have uploaded my Adhar, Pan Card and Passport details and have clicked my picture as steps in onboarding. Now, yesterday I was stuck due to pending CKYC and Niyo offered me to do it by opening Niyo Money wealth account.
However, today I went to my bank and did my KYC which is complete now. But Niyo Global is not checking for my KYC, but is asking me to upload a bank statement to start their kyc process, which will take a lot of time.
Time is important for me as of now, as I am moving to another country in few days and I would like to take a Niyo card with me,
Can Niyo team take a look into it and help me to complete onboarding without creating money wealth account?

Hey @aman.verma! Welcome to Niyo Community!

The onboarding for Niyo SBM is based on CKYC. If our system couldn’t find your CKYC details, you’ll be asked to share a few details so that our team will validate them via a wealth account and help you with the onboarding process. Usually, this may take up to 5-7 business days. As this is being an automated process, we may not be able to interrupt the onboarding flow. Therefore, we’d request you to furnish the details asked on the app. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,