Niyo Global Account creation delayed

Hello Niyo Global, I have created Niyo global account on June 9th. It’s been around a Month. I haven’t even got my wealth account. Asked the service agents quite a lot of times but they responded please wait for n number of days. They also told that the problem in my account was rectified but still hasn’t got my account. How much long should I wait. I have to go abroad with in 4 days. When will I get? Just 4 days for my flight!

Niyo global ads say " where is your niyo global card" for international passengers. But little did they know, the Niyo Global itself is lagging the accounts behind. Try to understand my situation, my entire travel expenses is based on you. Please create my account within 1 -2 days.
Thank you.

Hey @PAVAN_KUMAR_MANAPURA! Welcome to Niyo Community!

Inconvenience regretted! A few of our users are facing this issue while onboarding for Niyo SBM. It has been highlighted to our team and they are working on it. Unfortunately, it’s taking an unusual time and we sincerely apologise for it. We are constantly following up with our team to have this fixed. It would be great if you can allow us some more time. In the meantime, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex mark-up for international transactions.

Regards,