Niyo forex timeline

Niyo,

I completed my niyo sbm registration yesterday but its showing it will take more than 10 days to activate the account. However, I am travelling to Germany on 29th September. So I am worried about the time frame niyo would take for the account to be activated as I do need a physical visa signature forex card. Today is 18th of September, so it’s just 11 days left for my travel .
So I am a bit worried whether I could get a hold on the niyo visa physical signature

forex card before I travel since I would be needing the forex physical card for international payments . Receiving the card after 29th September is of no use to me . I kindly request you to take the time frame into consideration and fast track my processing as early as possible. A response from you would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Jinoy Deepak

Hey @jinoy_deepak! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry to inform you that we cannot onboard you for Niyo Global by SBM as of now due to CKYC issues. It may take time for us to onboard you. Alternatively, you may try NiyoX which offers a 0 forex markup for international transactions.

Regards,