Niyo Equitas account opening

Hello, I have tried to open an account and it asked me to use the mobile number linked with Aadhar to open the account. I’m trying to create a new account and it says my email is already in use. I believe, it’s because I have used that email to create the Account first time. Can someone please delete that previous account?

Hi @Damo ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Could you please raise this issue to our support team? They shall do the needful.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your reply. How do I raise the issue? Can you please elaborate on how I can get the first account deleted so that I can proceed with opening my account?

Hey @Damo,

While you are onboarding you might see a support option on the top right corner, do reach out to us in case of further queries.

Cheers!
Bansari

Thank you, sent an email to support regarding the same.

I want To Open New Saving Account So I Want To know That How Many Commission I Get In One Account

I Am A New User At Niyo Community
So Plz Support

Hi @Munendrasingh ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

Please stay noted we do not provide any kind of commission on account opening however we always have ongoing offers for Niyo account users.

Cheers!
Bansari

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.