Niyo Community Challenge #1 Tell us one must-have feature you really want in your current investment app. 💰

Dear Community Members,

We’re excited to invite you to participate in the first-ever Niyo Community Challenge. All you need to do share your idea on the topic mentioned below.

Tell us one must-have feature you really want in your current investment app. :moneybag:

Here are some things to keep in mind:

Summary
  • The challenge question will be pinned on the Community Homepage. You must respond to THIS question to participate.

• Each user can post up to 2 comments on the competition question. If more than 2 comments are posted, only the first two comments will be considered for prizes.

• Community members have up to 20 days to participate in the challenge (posting comments, liking others’ comments, etc.) The challenge formally ends at 8 pm on 11th August 2020.

• This challenge is OPEN TO ALL.

We will award Amazon Vouchers to:

**The Best Idea
**The Most-liked Idea

Feel free to invite your friends from outside this community to participate and help you win by using this link - [Community Invite]

16 Likes
  1. The investment app should analyze my current portfolio and then keep details of the companies in which my current MF is investing in. Now, if I invest in another MF that invests in the same set of companies, the app should actually show a notification/message that there are chances of overlapping of companies I’m investing in. Example - If I invested 10K in a Bluechip fund and then try to invest again in another Bluechip fund from other fund house, the app should be able to tell the both fund houses are investing in same set of companies.
7 Likes

I think a feature which would recommend stocks or Mutual funds based on Goals (either short term or long term) & the risk profile of the investor would be a great USP for the app. Stock & Fund analysis based on fundamentals which gives a great edge to beginner investors

2 Likes

I would like to see a feature which provides recommendation for multi-bagger stocks in 2, 5, 10 years time-frame providing adequate reasoning for the investor to make an informed decision.

2 Likes

You can check out the Goalwise app for goal-based investing in Mutual Funds. They have risk profiling too.

2 Likes

I have been investing with Paytm Money and one thing frustrates me i.e when I do additional investment the whole portfolio’s returns changes, what I mean is I’m not able to check how much I gained per annum, it just provides the data as whole, and I should be able to see how much I gain when I first invested and how much am I gaining in total.

And we should have a sub section kind of mini portfolio.
I’ll invest in 5 funds in one portfolio and 5 in another on later date, by this I’ll be able to check my gains more easily.

P.S: I’m not able to make you understand properly but I hope you got my point

4 Likes

Thanks for your response! What is it that you want to finally be able deduce? Like what kind of conclusions are you looking to draw?

1 Like

Interesting! Can you give an example of adequate reasoning? Just to understand your suggestion better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very clear! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

By asking for “adequate reasoning”, I mean the kind of analysis you used to arrive the those stocks. It can be fundamental/technical analysis. Various ratios like PE, ROE etc. Thorough research about the company.
All I ask you is that you could disclose various parameters behind choosing the multi-bagger stocks. Currently there are companies that provide such services but it remains kind of a blackbox.

2 Likes

Got it, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to see an option to move my investments from one platform to Niyo

2 Likes

Is there an option to convert my regular funds to direct funds on Niyo wealth and i want this feature here

3 Likes

I would like to see portfolio re-balancing option with recommended funds.

2 Likes

The app should allow users to do daily & weekly SIP into shortlisted stocks as well as mutual funds. This helps one to average out the prices during good and bad times and give much better results in the long term. Investing in a staggered manner is much better than buying in bulk as most of the retail investors can never time the market right.

2 Likes

An option to gift a stock e-card with an easy way to redeem

Offering a small quantity of stock by users to loved ones on any special occasion. It’s helpful for gift recipients as it is an investment for the future with an added advantage of he/she being an additional user to the app :yum: .

5 Likes

Since many of us are new to stock markets and investing many of the abbreviations and terms shown in the analysis would be new to us. It would be helpful if a brief explanation just a couple of lines of any abbreviation could be available right on the page, maybe even by scrolling over it and then a link to a detailed page.

2 Likes

Option to invest in DIGITAL GOLD :money_with_wings:

3 Likes

Option to fund my CDSL account via Niyo Wealth app. This will save Time at the time of Stock Purchase + Niyo Savings Account would become primary mode of payment.

3 Likes

Payment should be done with credit and debit card while investing.

2 Likes