Niyo by SBM card activation

Hello
I received my SBM card card today after 5 days of applying kudos to the service. But since I have received my SBM card I can’t find a way to activate the physical card and disabled the Virtual one.
Please help

Hi @Adarsh_Pandey

Thank you for the time and it was pleasant to have a word with you. As per our discussion, request you to place an order for a fresh card as you’ve blocked the existing card. For further assistance, feel free to connect with us.

Gracias,
Ranjith

Hello Ranjith
As I was checking this morning to order a fresh card but I couldn’t see the option to do so .
Can you further assist me with that please

Hello, I’ve received my Niyo SBM card today.
Primarily I’m highly dissatisfied with name print on the card, also my name is printed incorrectly and bad alignment.
2, it still says add money to get your card ( as a pending action from my end).

How did you complete your CKYC. I am trying to complete my CKYC from about a month but i didn’t understand whole process. Can you please guide me how did i complete my CKYC. I need this card urgently.
Please help.
Thanks.

Try it in the evening after 5 PM that is the time most of the people were successful and you need Aadhar card and PAN card ready and the details in both should match and you should be ok

Hi @yashwanthkrishna ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

(1/2) You can block your card and reorder it again and we promise you wont be disappointed this time :slight_smile:
(2/2) Its a glitch we are trying to get it solved soon.

Cheers!
Bansari

Yes I can do that, will the app allow me to edit my name this time?
Do I have to pay for the replacement card? If not will the replaced card be free for the 1st year?
Thank you!

It was easy, I faced no issues at any point, took only a minute or so to open the account.
Kudos to the team, but I’m not satisfied with the card at all, provided I’ll have to pay 499 a year from 2nd year I expected the card to be much more nicer than it is now with improved print quality and option to edit the name (initials in my case).

1 Like

Hello @Bansari
My card is blocked and I want to reorder a card for my self. But I can’t find a way to do it can you please help me by telling the procedure to do it.

Hi @Adarsh_Pandey ,

Sorry for the delayed response. As of now we do not have an option to re order the card from the app, however we are working around the same and shall get back to you shortly on this.
We request you to kindly bare with us :pleading_face:

Cheers!
Bansari

Hi @yashwanthkrishna ,

Rest assured as it was a misprint you wont be charged from our end for re ordering the card.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Yeeah thank you!
Please notify me when the feature is live! @Bansari

1 Like