Niyo by sbm Available in Patna?

Can i open niyo by sbm in patna??
Is your services available in patna??

@jvishw2 yes you can open a Niyo SBM account from any corner of the country
All you need is your Pan card and aadhar card along with your linked number for the said

Hope that helps
Cheerio

Thanks
Tell me one more thing??
Do niyo representative cone for kyc verification or it is online??

@jvishw2 It’s online in case of SBM

2 Likes

Hello @jvishw2 ,

At the moment Niyo by SBM is available in beta stage so onboarding is only for people who have been logged into ckyc database and most people already have that already if they have a Mutual funds account or even a bank account (conditioned the bank has updated it). THERE IS NO PHYSICAL KYC OR VIDEO KYC VERIFICATION AT THIS TIME.

Try signing up and if you face any issues during onboarding, email onb-global@goniyo.com mentioning your registered mobile number + issue details + screenshots of the issue and they may be able to sort it out for you.

Thanks,

Aditya

3 Likes

Thank you all for your replies :blush:
I successfully opened my account now tell me will i get notified about courier and tracking number

2 Likes

The card is delivered by Delhivery and you’d be able to track it on delhivery.com after 4-5 days by using your registered mobile number.

Thanks,

Aditya

1 Like

thank you
this community is very helpful

2 Likes

Can i change my mobile no after opening an account in niyo global by sbm??

At the moment i don’t think that’s possible but you could try and raise an issue from within the app

1 Like

@jvishw2 At present that option is not available but you can raise a ticket or contact the customer service on that matter
I’m sure they’ll be able to help you in regards to that
Hope this helps
Cheerio

1 Like

Thank you for your reply

1 Like