Niyo Birthday Cashback

Today is 31st, It was said that by today the birthday scratch card of 100rs will came to our account, atill now nothing came . Is it received by anyone?

no i to didn’t any scratch card

Hey @Hirun_Mukherjee @Sridhar_Sidhick! Welcome to Niyo Community :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’ve received the campaign communication from Niyo, and have made the required transactions, we kindly request you to wait till the end of the day and you’ll be receiving the reward. For further help, reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey @Hirun_Mukherjee @Sridhar_Sidhick! Hope you’ve earned the Anniversary Offer. You can check that under the Rewards section in your NiyoX app.

Regards,

@Deepak yes i got thank you

1 Like

Yes i received the scratch card & also revealed that. I won 100rs as cashback but still not credited to my account. Usually when i earn any cashback from niyo after scratching immediately it credited to account, but today i scratched the card at about 3pm also showing in my cashback section but not credited to my account! What is happening with niyo!

1 Like

Was it credited to your account?

Is it credited to your account?

Yess after scratching the scratch amount credited to the bank account.

Hey @Hirun_Mukherjee! Hope you’ve received the reward amount. You should be able to view that in your account balance and in transactions history too.

Regards,

@Deepak, Same happens with me. Rewards of 100 is showing under reward section. But it’s not showing under credit section. I am not sure it’s credited to my account or not. Please check at your end. Thanks niyoX team.

Hey @Bhavin_Mehta! The Birthday Reward has been successfully credited to your NiyoX account and you should be able to view the same in your transactions history too. For any further help reach out to our in-app Live Chat Support and we are happy to assist you.

Regards

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Niyo Birthday Cashback:

I didn’t receive anniversary scrach card… Plz give me… I made 4 transactions 100+

Hey @Sourav_Paul! Welcome to Niyo Community!

We are sorry for the delay in processing the Niyo Birthday reward. We’ve duly noted your details and are following up with our team. Rest assured, we’ll have this fixed for you within 2-3 business days.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.