Niyo App strange issues

in Niyo App my physical and virtual debit card are same identical(with same serial card number and same cvv number):+1:but when i used Idfc first bank(new) App…i found that i have to different cards…(i.) virtual with different serial number and cvv (ii.)physical with different serial number and different cvv…really strange…i am confused​:frowning:

in Niyo App my physical and virtual debit card are same identical(with same serial card number and same cvv number):+1:but when i used Idfc first bank(new) App…i found that i have to different cards…(i.) virtual with different serial number and cvv (ii.)physical with different serial number and different cvv…really strange…i am confused​:frowning:

Hey Dharmaraj! Due to technical issues, an extra virtual card might be added while account creation. Please do not worry, this does not affect your transactions or security. While we get this sorted, kindly use the card details as it reflects in the physical card to do any transactions. SR

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.