Niyo app doesnt recognise the mobile no changed at IDFC first app

I changed my mobile no from idfc first app but the no niyo doesnt recognise that no

1 Like

Hey Satyam! Welcome to the Niyo Community! Please be informed that in order to get the mobile number or any personal data updated, you will have to visit the nearest IDFC branch. Even if it gets updated from the IDFC FIRST app, the same wouldn’t be reflected/updated with Niyo as you reported. LK

1 Like

so please tell me how to get it registered again with the niyo app

1 Like

The app will still recognize the older number which you had registered. Once you have got it updated from the branch, you should be able to use the new number. LK

1 Like

IDFC Bank already updated the new number in SB ac.

Niyo App allows login with old number only. How to update number in Niyo app also so that IDFC Bank and Niyo app works with new mobile number ?

1 Like

Hey Murali! The option to update the number isn’t there in the Niyo app. Any change in the personal data, needs to be updated by visiting the branch. Once successfully updated, the app should accept the new number. In case, you face any issue with that, please tap on the whatsapp symbol in the app to immediately get connected to our 24/7 Whatsapp support. LK