New NiyoX Card Designs - Which one do you like?

Dear Community Members,

We’ve developed a couple card design mock-ups and would like to know what you think! Below are the mock-ups for you to vote on. You can either vote for the one you like best, or both if you think they each have their own appeal.

Feel free to drop any comments you have below as well! We’re eager to hear what you think.

That’s all for now - go ahead and vote!

• Design 1 - Dark Halftone
  • Design 2 - Light Halftone

0 voters

Thanks everyone,

The Design Team

Why Niyo, why 🥲? Please don’t make us choose between two really good looking cards. If possible launch both of them and let the customer decide which one they want. Just like how they’re choosing between the Morse code card and illustration card.

Please take this suggestion into consideration.
P.S: Btw, both look really lit!:fire:

Cheers,
Ashrith

15 Likes

Hey @Atul_Kumar . Just out of curiosity, have you used gradient finish on the green card for the front side? If yes, that’ll look really :fire:

And @Atul_Kumar , one more thing, can you design a mock-up card which has white colour like the Apple Card. It’ll look really dope!

7 Likes

Will existing customers get free upgrade?

4 Likes

@Atul_Kumar Definitely Dark Halftone. That card looks professional and will make a definite statement when placed over a surface. Looks elite.

3 Likes

I would like to know this too. And if yes charges?

1 Like

It does look elite. But the green card looks like heaven from the front side due to its gradient finish. I also pitched in the idea of a pure white card which would look like Apple Card. Let’s see if they consider it! That would also look premium.

4 Likes

@jainashrith I upvote the simple white card. That provides a premium concept.

1 Like

Dear Jainashrith,

We are not choosing one card from both designs, option for choosing 1 would be available to customers while choosing the card design from the app.

1 Like

yes the card has slight gradient,

We are not considering the white coloured card for the plastic ones as the finish of white on plastic cards is not good and hence would consider for metal cards.

2 Likes

This is not fair, I have ordered the morse code design but now these better designs are launching. I want this one now.

1 Like

Hey. Don’t worry, these cards will be launched in the upcoming months and we’ll be able to upgrade to them in the near future.

Cheers,
Ashrith

1 Like

@Atul_Kumar will we get a chance to upgrade the card for free?

1 Like

The dark halftone looks good. But when are we going to get a metal card. Just minimalistic as Morse code. No extra info and others just a card with a name, chip, swiping strip and Niyox logo. For reference, like Apple card.

3 Likes

@Karthik6779 @swagcat @eshannema @Sachin

Thanks for your question guys!
We would surely try and make it free, but for qualified users. We are working on the qualification grid and will surely keep you posted before the new card designs are launched! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes. I agree with your points here but I think instead of doing the plastic cards, they should maybe do metal ones? We rarely use our cards now to swipe since Tap & Pay with NFC was introduced. If they provide some kind of protective covering on top of that metal, it will last for years and still be pristine as ever.

1 Like

Hey @asitkhanda. Firstly, welcome to Niyo community. Niyo has already informed that a Metal Debit card is on their roadmap. Regarding a protective cover for the card, I think it’s a good initiative if that is also issued with the card.

Cheers,
Ashrith

2 Likes

When will these cards launch? Will they be free to upgrade ? Will these be visa too?

1 Like

Yes these will be Visa cards.

1 Like