New KYC account, what offers are going on?

Hello,

Just made a full KYC account, what are the offers going on for new users? Not like shopping offers, actual other offers to get cashback or something.

Hi @AlekhyaDas ,

Firstly, welcome to the Niyo Community. :slight_smile:
Here, we encourage users to search for your queries, because chances are, you’ll find answers to your queries in the search box without waiting for a response from us.
You can find solutions for your query here: NiyoX New user offer

Cheers!
Bansari

So there are 2 offers, one for adding 5k and another for adding 25k? So if I just add 25K, I’ll get both the scratch cards right?

I loaded Rs 25000 on the bank, but didn’t get any scratch card.

Same happened for me too.
What’s going on @Bansari

That’s not a good news. If the offers are not being kept from the start, it might get worse letter.

Hey @AlekhyaDas @Mukesh_Bharti ,

This shouldn’t have happened :confused:
Could I request you both to bring this to the notice of our support team? You can reach out to them from NiyoX App > Menu> Support.

There are chances you may get instant resolutions and we don’t miss out on any of the queries and resolve them on priority.

Cheers!
Bansari

2 Likes

Already complained there and still nothing. Even today I got a SMS of spending over Rs 500 on UPI to get a reward and guess what, didn’t get anything. I’m already disappointed with NiyoX.

Hi @AlekhyaDas ,

Could you please share your ticket ID for us to look into it?

Cheers!
Bansari

I mailed at care@goniyo.com and got a ticket now - 35331

How do I get the support message ticket?
I went to Support and had a chat 2 days ago when it happened, I was promised to get the scratch card, it’s not showing up on the ‘view past tickets’

Hi @AlekhyaDas ,

Let me get this checked for you. Allow me sometime and I shall get back to you on this.

Cheers!
Bansari

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update on full KYC Biometric process - NiyoX

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.