New Feature - Search 🔍

Hello!

I’m sure we’ve all opened a banking app with the intent of locating something specific, only to engage in a long drawn and frustrating game of “Lukka Chuppi”. We’ve been trying really hard to ensure that never happens with anyone using Niyo, and the recently launched Search is a step in that direction.

Wait what, I can search anything on the app now??
Well, not anything. We’re taking it one step at a time, and right now you can search for features in your app. Just type in a keyword, and let us work the magic:

Where can I find Search?
It’s located in the bottom bar of the app, so it is always going to be super accessible!

Anything else?
You’ll see a section called “Recommended Features”. We’ll use this space to showcase new features and show you your recently searched features:

P.S. I’m the product manager who has worked on this, and I invite everyone to play around and let us know what you think of this feature. Also, we would love to know any ideas or get any feedback you’d have around our “Search” feature.

P.P.S. I’m really excited about the things we’ve planned for Search. So keep watching this space!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.