New design debit cards & the loyalty program

Hi,

Two questions about the NiyoX Equitas bank account.

1. They have changed the design of the debit cards from the one’s shown here, caricature and the black one

to the one’s shown here

They are sending the new designs to people who booked the caricature or the black one. Equitas’s support is telling to talk to NiyoX, they are taking zero responsibility (will come to this point in the next question). NiyoX has no telephonic support. Can one request them somehow to send the older designs only?

1. NiyoX Equitas has a rewards program

https://equinox.equitasbank.com/

Do they include the online transactions, IMPS/NEFT etc., in the rewards program done by the NiyoX app or just the transactions done by the Equitas website/app?

About zero responsibility by Equitas bank, these are the card variants/designs that they are offering so maybe they are right to say to contact NiyoX

https://equinox.equitasbank.com/how-can-i-earn

Thanks

Hi @Bansari @Siddharth_Goel ,

Someone at my home opened a NiyoX Equitas account about 10 days back and the full kyc was done the very next day. They selected the caricature design card but unfortunately the new design was sent. Is there any option to get the caricature design card? They don’t like the card that they have received. Also are the older cards not having the tap and pay feature? Can you please share the ecom spend+cash withdrawal limit in the new cards?

Second NiyoX Equitas has a rewards program

https://equinox.equitasbank.com/

Do they include the online transactions, IMPS/NEFT etc., in the rewards program done by the NiyoX app or just the transactions done by the Equitas website/app?

Hi @billubakra ,

Welcome to the Niyo Community!

(1/2) Yes we have come up with new designs of the card having said that we have added some new features which I believe you might want to get your hands on :star_struck: i.e
#0 Forex Markup
#Tap & Pay cards
To answer your question unfortunately No! we do not have an option to obtain older card designs

(1.1/2) As of now we do not have a dedicated IVR but hey! you can reach out us 24x7 through our In App support.
Here’s how you can do so; Login to NiyoX App > Menu > Support, I assure you they are working tirelessly round the clock to provide you with instant resolutions.

(1.2/2) No! Old cards do not have Tap and Pay features, its only in the upgraded product

(1.3/2) Spending limits remain the same in the upgraded version which I believe you can find here:What are transaction limits on the NiyoX Debit Cards?

(2/2) Here, we encourage users to search for your queries, because chances are, you’ll find answers to your queries in the search box without waiting for a response from us.
You can find solutions for your query here: Here’s how you can earn Equinox Reward points with your Niyo Equitas account!

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Thanks mam. Someone at my home applied for a caricature design card but they have received the light halftone design. Is there any way for them to get the dark halftone design card? They have not activated the card yet.

I have replied a query here Here’s how you can earn Equinox Reward points with your Niyo Equitas account! please check whenever you have time.
Thanks

Hi @billubakra ,

You can replace the card by following the same process of blocking the card and re ordering the new one,

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

@Bansari
Hi Mam,

Thanks for replying. Blocking and reissuing a new design is free of cost, right? Next year after 31st March, it won’t charge us for two cards (the light halftone one which we never ordered and the dark halftone one which we are about to order), right?

Thanks

@Bansari
Mam,
Awaiting for your reply

Hi @billubakra ,

As confirmed you can re order the card and the fee would be waived off as it was a miss from our end.

Cheers!
Bansari

1 Like

Mam,

Should we contact you here after ordering the new one?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Kindly proceed with ordering the card and DM us in case there was a deduction.

Cheers!
Bansari