New Card Niyo Global

Hi, I am looking to apply for a Niyo global card. I requested a call or the same in the morning. Can I get an update as to when I can hear from you.

Hey Pavitra! Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill in the form here: https://bit.ly/2KMWyKw, and our representative shall reach out to you to set up an appointment for on boarding. Please note, as of now the onboarding service is available in the following cities only: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai and Hyderabad. SR

Hi Subu

I have already applied for it yesterday and I havent heard. Just wanted to ask till when I would hear from any of the agents. I had some queries that I needed to talk to the agent before I go ahead with the card.

Pavitra

Well, a representative shall reach out to you in 24-48 hrs. Meanwhile, you can write to us at global@goniyo.com for any enquiries. SR

Hi, Sorry for bothering again but I am still waiting for a call. Requesting if I can get a call back soon.

Pavitra

We regret for the delay, Pavitra. Please help us with the details asked for in the inbox so that we can expedite the request. SR

Hi,

I have forwarded it already.

Contact no: 9773524921
Address: Mulund west, Mumbai

Pavitra

When you cover all cities.

Hey @Prabhubabo ! With the all new Niyo Global by SBM account, we’re serving over 14,000+ pincodes across India. What are you waiting for? Go and download our all new Niyo Global by SBM app from here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niyo.sbm and open an account in under 5 minutes.

If you face any difficulties, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll help you out!

Hey ashrith, I downloaded the app and I stepped out while creating the account. Now whenever I try to continue creating account using my phone number it shows me the error about CKYC not being valid. I haven’t even tried to give my details for KYC, can you please help out ??

@ashrithjain @Subu could you please hel out with this

Hey @Gagan_Shetty ! Welcome to Niyo community! Sorry you had to face this issue.

To get a CKYC number, you’d have to have a savings account or hold a mutual funds account, but sometimes, the chances are you might already have these, and your bank or financial institution might have not updated the same.

As per our CKYC check, it looks you don’t have a KYC record in CKYC directory. So, unfortunately, cannot proceed further with the onboarding process. Regret the inconvenience. Hope to serve you in future.

Thanks for the update @ashrithjain. I have savings bank account in 4 banks all with KYC completed and Mutual fund accounta as well. just called and checked with my bank they are not even aware what CKYC is. Is this CKYC bound to PAN card ? Isn’t the KYC supposed to be taken while creating the account ? I tried it with my parents accounts too, same problem is coming. Can you let me know what the procedure is to get CKYC done ?