New Card Niyo Global

Hi, I am looking to apply for a Niyo global card. I requested a call or the same in the morning. Can I get an update as to when I can hear from you.

Hey Pavitra! Thank you for your interest. Kindly fill in the form here: https://bit.ly/2KMWyKw, and our representative shall reach out to you to set up an appointment for on boarding. Please note, as of now the onboarding service is available in the following cities only: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai and Hyderabad. SR

Hi Subu

I have already applied for it yesterday and I havent heard. Just wanted to ask till when I would hear from any of the agents. I had some queries that I needed to talk to the agent before I go ahead with the card.

Pavitra

Well, a representative shall reach out to you in 24-48 hrs. Meanwhile, you can write to us at global@goniyo.com for any enquiries. SR

Hi, Sorry for bothering again but I am still waiting for a call. Requesting if I can get a call back soon.

Pavitra

We regret for the delay, Pavitra. Please help us with the details asked for in the inbox so that we can expedite the request. SR

Hi,

I have forwarded it already.

Contact no: 9773524921
Address: Mulund west, Mumbai

Pavitra